View from the new 53 story hilton

Streamerguy

Hey All,

I have been working on this building for the past 10 months.It has been killing me every day to

look at all that open water and Not be able to go toss the line in.

This is the view from the "presidential suites" you will have ....if you can afford it!!

(from what iv'e heard $3000 a night) but I am here to share it with you all for FREE :)

Enjoy

SDC10267.jpg

SDC10268.jpg

SDC10270.jpg

SDC10272.jpg

SDC10273.jpg

The front view of the Hilton

SDC10275.jpg

SDC10274.jpg

few more shots

SDC10280.jpg

SDC10281.jpg

SDC10282.jpg

few close ups

SDC10283.jpg

SDC10284.jpg

And this last shot is a view of Toronto you can see the DOME and Tower,

SDC10285.jpg

I'm not really sure how much that view should cost but it sure is beautiful,Hope you liked it

Cheers

Streamerguy

Nice pics!

What is the structure they are building behind it? Parking garage??

yes its a parking garage. if i were still with my previous employer id be working on it ;)

when i tell people im one of those guys that hangs off the side of a building 30 stories up they think im nuts or have a death wish. if they only knew how nice it is having an awesome view almost every day. plus there is nobody to bug you up there...

hopefully whoever built the new hilton did a bad job on the exterior to give me a chance to do some restoration on it in the future :P:D

ummm, lets not hope that. :o

(as we will be the ones paying for it)

I love this stuff.

Putting a price to Insure it is an amazing process, as are the ongoing inspections as the project progresses.

We also did the Absolute Towers in Mississauga - the rotating towers.

But as the highrise market dwindles, we are focusing more towards infrastructure work - cause the govn't is throwing so much money at it!

53 stories? I thought is was 58?

It was suppose to be 58,city only allowed them 53

Nice pics!

What is the structure they are building behind it? Parking garage??

Yes like ch312 said..except the part behind the Renessance is an addition.Don't understand how they can build these huge buildings with no tourist to fill them.Niagara falls usually has so many people walking around this time of year but the streets are empty right now.

- dont fall. :o

Not worried about falling but those out door lifts(elevators)I don't trust :o

Really net pics Steamerguy ... that would be one heck of a cast from there.

LOL ...I Thought about that many days looking down there,that big rock at the bottom of the american falls looks like the perfect drift.

Glad you all enjoyed it,cheers

Streamerguy

Great shots. My family and I spent a night at the Marriott before crossing over to catch a flight to Florida a few weeks ago. The weather was great and my kids loved the whole Niagara Falls experience. As for the 3k a night Hilton suite, for that money you could spend the night in the Paris Hilton but I hear it's a bit dirty. B)