Favorite Metallica Song?

Angler16

yeah i wanna go to the toronto show, thatd be pretty sick. Their new album death magnetic at first i thought seemed rushed. But then i listened to it more and more and got into it. Broken beaten and scarred is a really good tune of that cd and My apocalypse

I just got back from playing Metallica Guitar Hero at a buddys house. Awesome game!!! My throat is ruined. Whiplash, am I evil?, Sad but true...I like pretty much everything they did from Kill 'em all to the Black album. One of my favourite bands no doubt!

gotta love high quality,er sound!

they did an amazing cover of this song. The original is not thin lizzy version, BTW, it's an irish jig. lol. .

all the covers from garage days are excellent, my favorite being "the wait"

Edited by j ace

master of puppets and kill em'all are my favorite albums, and i still have a ride the lightning picture disc i bought in 86or87 though i can't really tell ya what my favorite song is, I like em all for the most part

I also have a t-shirt from I think was 91 from the gun's and roses/metallica tour although i don't remember the concert i do have the shirt somewhere

Favorite Metallica tune, thats a tough one I like so many of them. Ive listened to death magnetic a bunch of times and unforgiven III is awesome but if I had to choose an all time favorite it would be for whom the bell tolls.