Ok...so who broke the board???

ccmtcanada

you forget to knock on wood Rick when you typed this

As I am sure you know we got kicked off our old shared server. This was at first quite puzzling to us....we didn't seem to be doing anything unusual, but the site stats tell all.

By the end of today we will have had quarterly stats as listed...

• Total page views.....2,690,000 ...Second best all time..best 1st quarter ever
  • Unique visitors...........640,000 ...New record for most visitors..by quite a decent margin
  • Hits.....................45,000,000 ...New record
  • Database queries...40,000,000 ...New record by a country mile..which is why we got kicked

So ends the geek stats report. Our new server is running just peachy and I still can't even understand half the new stuff I get to play with. We will be looking at things like increasing PM inbox max, image sizes and other things we can increase as soon as I can find out what our total disc and database capacities are.

As a side note to advertisers....you will not find a website on earth charging as little as we do for our banner ads with comparable traffic. Support your local anglers and buy a banner....

Members and visitors, please support our sponsors and turn off ad blocking on our site. Not much to ask for to keep this place going. (I sound like one of the public television ads..lol)

Edited by Henry Nguyen