What goes around comes around

holdfast

Guys, I have spent two days with Holdfast in close quarters and feel that he is a good guy. However, he does not take any guff, and deservedly so, as he has taken more guff than most of us have had. Don't forget he has served overseas in some pretty nasty situations, and it is only by grace that he hasn't taken the somber trip from Trenton to Toronto.

Just because a person served overseas does not give them the right to make biggoted racist remarks.

Holdfast+past history=biggot!

Actually, it's spelled Bigot!

The definition of Biggot = Biggot (buy-gut): A bisexual f.a.g. who cannot spell, not to be confused with bigot (big-ut).

*From the Urban Dictionary*

Edited by Joey

LOL...

A lot of heated responses for a whole lotta nuthing?

Seemed like a rather humorous situation to me but whadda I know....

If Holdy read him right the first time, my guess is there's a great story comming ;

If not, I'm sure his response will be "hat in hand"

Either way I'm wanting the scoop now :P

Ah I just got back from my Tuesday Military duty that is a three hour round trip Saskatoon. Just to let you know how it went with Turd Boy, is that he will be doing some more work for the Town under my supervision to pay off his debt to Society for breaking the law once again. Surprisingly he showed up and on time. I never let him know who I was, never mentioned about his complaint till later. Told him who was boss and exactly what he was to do as in his Garbage Detail . I made sure that he lifted 95 percent of the towns garbage and gave him some scenarios as in how some people will try to take advantage. Lucky we had one resident that had 15 Residents worth of Garbage in which I made a point on the insanity of the situation. Yup he loaded all 15 Bags under my guise. When we approached his place I made it a point to say how we had one complainer that lied about his Turd bag, and then I looked at him and said. IT WAS YOU Wasn't it. I think I caught him in the headlights. He tried to say That I busted the Bag on purpose, but that's when I corrected him. He pretty well of admitted that he tossed a turd bag amongst the sealed tagged bags. That's as good as admitting that he lied to me.

I found out that supposedly he was in the Army. When I quized him, he kind of changed his dates of 10 years. He is a Bull er. Then he mentioned he went to Military Cook school and bragged that his supervisor told him to go to the beach for a couple of weeks and drink beer as what Turd Boy told me" Because the Master Corporal told him "because he knew more about cooking than the Instuctor. I told Turd Boy is that it sounds Retarded and unbelievable to me.

Now here's where I really respect him here, like some of the OFners want me to.

I asked him what his fine was about. His Reply was. Driving without a registration. Oh Yea, the cop was out of line because Turd Boy was rushing his wife to the hospital due to MS, however the cop would not drive his wife as Turd Boy was prohibited from driving.

Yea a real winner eh, blame the cop. One of my pet peeves, blaming others.

I foresee that Turd Boy is going to help me to cut and load a bunch of trees for his next job

I like this Idea of working off his fine. The way they are working it is $10 an hour. So he has $190 of work to do. That's about 16 hours more work.

Edited by holdfast

Guys, I have spent two days with Holdfast in close quarters and feel that he is a good guy. However, he does not take any guff, and deservedly so, as he has taken more guff than most of us have had. Don't forget he has served overseas in some pretty nasty situations, and it is only by grace that he hasn't taken the somber trip from Trenton to Toronto.

Thanks Al for sticking up for me.

Holdfast+past history=biggot!

Ok, Can I call you Sweety.

Since you like bringing up Crap that is only intended to disrespect and accuse, why don't you be the Big Man and give me examples of being Racist. Remember what a racist is. So, when have I oppressed, cause prejudice, or incited violence against, I guess a Different color or Language than myself.

Lets go Mouth Piece, Prove it.

So let me get this straight? You wannna make life miserable for a guy that got busted rushing his wife to the hospital who has M.S? Yes sir you are a big bad army man, ppl should look out for you.

You would think with all this experience in the military you would be more mature, or were you picking up garbage for the army as well? Gotta love them garbage men, they keep the world safe!

I think all of you are a bunch of class acts or do you read the story? This ex-army garbage man is picking on a poor guy and his wife that is handicap. God forbid someone catch a Bass outta season, but you all praise this guy like he is a hero. I just don't understand you guys rooting him on, must be some family issues from the past that give you people this complex that your crap don't stink. Take's a pretty big garbage man to pick on the handicap!

I think all of you are a bunch of class acts or do you read the story? This ex-army garbage man is picking on a poor guy and his wife that is handicap. God forbid someone catch a Bass outta season, but you all praise this guy like he is a hero. I just don't understand you guys rooting him on, must be some family issues from the past that give you people this complex that your crap don't stink. Take's a pretty big garbage man to pick on the handicap!

No question you have been offended....and I believe would find fault no matter how Holdfast would have handled his day. Let it go.

Zeb seems to have some authority issues. I keep going back to the original post from HF and I have yet to see anything racist or prejudiced in his story. He is stating a fact of how this guy lives and giving a comment that is probably held by most. Give it a break Z. :blahblah1:

Good on ya HF for getting back at him. Revenge is sweet, you got your just dues and now it is time to let the scumbag work off his debt. If his tale of his charge is indeed true then he may not be so such a bad character. Another 16 hours of working with him and you can decide if he is an OK dude or not. Maybe you'll become good buddies in the end. ;):D And you could as well be just right, if it smells like dogsh_ _, looks like dogsh_ _, tastes like dogsh_ _ then it's dogsh_ _!

Let me remind you that, he lied to my Boss who thankfully can see past this guy whom I'm sure knows more about him than I do. Let me also say, that I caught him BSing me more than once and his MS story about his wife, which she clearly has, has no excuse for him driving illegally. But what kills me is he actually thought that the Cop was out of li8ne for ticketing him and prohibiting him from driving. In his own words, the least he could of done is drive his wife to the Hospital. I wasn't there, but I'm assuming the Cop was acting Professional with the public safety in mind. Am I getting a kick watching this guy work, you betcha, and I'm learning that he has a lot of dead Braincells for a man that is my age. Don'T give me the Poor little helpless guy act. Ive seen a lot of excuses and Bull crap in my Professional Career. As a Soldier in a Leadership role, your part Social worker as well as father figure to your guys, otherwise they will not follow you. They have to respect you if your going to Order them in a Minefield or lay their life on the line. Oh, Loyalty is another huge factor. Trust me, I don't feel sorry for this Guy.

Yes, I do get a kick out of your comments, I like seeing the opposite side of things which you clearly are. Kind of wonder what kind of person you are, Weak, Mis Guided?, easily offended, Maybe you have issues yourself that pains you. Keep me Guessing. Clearly your not military material, but your not alone. Just remember every country has a Military, if it ain't theirs, Its SOMEONE ELSES.

well past time this issue was dropped and lets get back to fishing! I know it's hard to forgive and forget but seriously this thread is serving nothing for anyone. Please I am not attacking anyone just let it go people I sometimes wonder why it's easier to cause problems and hate on someone and this guy for real has been humbled by doing garbage work for you ...see this is a lesson dont poke a snake the snake just might come back and bite yea on the tush! poetic justice and humbling...yes yes the gentleman question has be humbled let it rest at that and HAPPY season guys lets hear those fish stories!