my lil back lake project

2 tone z71

as a kid fishing many back lakes camping etc ,most of your know the experiance I miss it terribly ,and am not ready to start hauling gear on my back like the good ole days to get into these same lakes ,Yesterday I got busy and built a boat carrier and outboard rack on the old yard/plow bike,its gonna be nice to hit them largemouth lakes again

000_2078.jpg

000_2077.jpg

Edited by North East Shark

Thats awesome, its amazing the possibilities a welder opens up aint it.

We have welders at work and i find myself staying late alot to make all kinds of fun stuff that would otherwise cost me a fortune.

Take them corners Sloooooooow though lol

That is just amazeing got my mind working . I have racks I can mount on mine for carrying in my hunting stuff (rifles ,bows and packs etc.) in the fall and a rack I can put on for ice fishing with mounts for augers and gear , never thought of something like this , great idea Hope Im not stealing your patent , lol but I got to make one of these

That is just amazeing got my mind working . I have racks I can mount on mine for carrying in my hunting stuff (rifles ,bows and packs etc.) in the fall and a rack I can put on for ice fishing with mounts for augers and gear , never thought of something like this , great idea Hope Im not stealing your patent , lol but I got to make one of these

haha nope build away ,thanks fellas ,im really gonna enjoy it ,now if ya copy the custom front winch bumper im building for my Honda Foreman will have to discuss lawyers jk haha

a lot of trails I went on , that would be way too high for the branches on the trees

and it might be way to top heavy for many of the hills I went up and down

but it`s great if it will work on the trails you ride

a lot of trails I went on , that would be way too high for the branches on the trees

and it might be way to top heavy for many of the hills I went up and down

but it`s great if it will work on the trails you ride

:D time will tell Terry may be in for some hairy rides

i was thinking of making one of those to, what did you use to bolt it to the racks? is it a easy put on and take off the 4wheeler, im sure you dont want that on there all the time if you wanted to go for a quad ride with the buds.

I havent permanently secured it yet gotta paint it first ,going either U bolt it or bolt thru,as far as taking it off to go riding theres 2 new bikes in the garage for that ,this is just a yard/plow now backlake bike

Me ,You and Dave all on that .Your dad and Dave's gear on a second one,and away we go!

Hey we know a great Largemouth Lake, it was always loaded and fun way back not sure if anyones fished it much since ,theres nothing else in there but Bass,also theres a ole trappers cabin we can stay in for the weekend,then a weekend in Miners

Nice Rig dude...I love modifying my toys to. :thumbsup_anim:

And by the looks of things sombeody loves Johnson Motors! lol I see a little 2hp honda in the mix there to! do you have a boat for each motor?!?

cheers,

UF

no those are to far gone to fix cost wise, besides the 90 its been rebuilt a few seasons back,the rest are parts motors