Another sign of spring

HTHM

If you've won three times already you are spending too much on coffee.

An extra large a day will cost about $45.00/month, put that money in an index fund (low MER, safe) and when the TSX is back up around 14000 points you will have almost doubled your money. Buy a dividend fund that holds lots of bank stocks and you might do even better.

Jim

2 out of 3 so far....Its the only time i order an XL....LOL...When i win a freebie...My son bought my 1st one when it started which was a winner then i got another three days later and another winner......Used that today and won...Please play again.... :rolleyes:

I am a 2 cups a day guy. 12-14/week - 52 weeks a year - every year. Don't care to do the math but I have never won even a dang muffin at that contest. I think I am due.

$625-725 a year in coffee. :blink:

I like the Folgers idea. Hell they even sell the coffee cans at tim hortons too. You can play online now aswell.

My $4.99 tub of Folgers from Walmart nets me about 300 cups or so. 300 cups from Timmies = $500.00??? Just doesn't make sense to me.

Ditto, though I don't shop Walmart. ;)

I actually have a $25 Timmies gift card in my wallet (Christmas gift) that I haven't used and Lord knows if I ever will? Praps on some wayward trip to Nipigon or something. :D

I haven't bought a coffee there ever. My $4.99 tub of Folgers from Walmart nets me about 300 cups or so. 300 cups from Timmies = $500.00??? Just doesn't make sense to me.

lol... I agree, huge waste of money (I use to do it everyday). Since I work from home, I started drinking maxwell to save money but I actually now buy the tins of Tim Hortons coffee, I just like the taste better but I'm still saving a ton of money.