Kesagami Summer 2009

Ramble

Kesagami is in the Hudson Bay lowlands. Between Cochrane and Moose Factory. It's teh biggest lake in that area. Easy to find.

What I really want to know, is what famous people did you guide, Your favorite, anything. Tell us.

Didn't guide too many famous folks. The writers are basically as famous as I've got. As for favourites... that's a tough call.

On a clear blue day with a breeze, after we are done fishing and were are heading back to camp for an early dinner, before an evening fish. Feeling relaxed then lookin straight up in teh sky over the boat. You don't see anything at 1st then, a speck appears, just about at the very limits of your vision. As you stare at it you realize it's an eagle soaring on the thermals.

That is probably my favourite thing. Fills me with a feeling i can't really describe. It's kind of a mix between totaly serenity of the soul and a successful conclusion. Total contentment. Never ceases to put a smile on my face.

-Dave

-Dave

Edited by Ramble On

Major City? lolol. Ummm Cochrane is pretty major by nothern standards. Timmins is farther away but that would be the big one. Its south of the southern most part of James Bay, then a little West. James Bay is the long bay off the south end of Hudson Bay. It's a fairly large Geographic feature....you should be able to find it lolololol

-Dave

Yeah that Chopper does belong to Expidition. Do you know Mark who works for them?

-Dave

Yes we go moose hunting with Mark and also another fella from Cochrane named Mike. When we go hunting Mark brings one of his tents that they rent out for our moose camp, makes for an awesome place for camp.

Fantatstic - thanks for sharing your story. I really enjoyed it. Probably the closest I'll ever get to experiencing the real thing ! Obviously you get to meet some really interesting people (good and not so good).

Rob V