Canadian tire SALE

FISHINGNUT

thanks I will be checking it out, last week the local CT had a couple of CLEAROUT bins full of fishing lures jigs etc. marked way down at least 50%. I didn't realize what a well equipped tackle box costs to set up so now I'm a big fan of SALES! :clapping:

I hope you find what your lookin for, cause from alot of recent threads about CTC sales, it seems many folks are heading to the stores only to find that nobody is carrying any of the advertised sale products......me included :wallbash:

I was so excited I went to two different CT's to get a head start yesterday but there wasn't much tagged with those bright orange stickers we all like to see so much. Hopefully staff was there all night tagging and the fishing section will glow orange with sale tags today!

Just came back from Canadian tire and there wasn't much on sale really.

Few combos were on sale but most of them are gone already, and few tackle boxes were 50% off as well. I was hoping to find a decent reel but i didn't see any red tagged.

Wasnt worth the gas to get there one decent deal for me.Spider line braid 50% off

"Original" braid or the Stealth fusion stuff? I was planning on checking out CTC today after i hit the computer store. I'm guessing you went to the waterloo location.

I hope you find what your lookin for, cause from alot of recent threads about CTC sales, it seems many folks are heading to the stores only to find that nobody is carrying any of the advertised sale products......me included wallbash.gif

Aint that the truth...

Could't find a four man sub Zero ice hut all season in Kitchener/Waterloo...saw 2 of the smaller versions back in December

Could't find an sub zero 8" auger all season saw 3 of the 6"

But still to this date, not one store carries these items in stock in waterloo region yet they are on the website, and even been on sale in their flyers.

:dunno:

I generaly love Canadian Tire but this seasons been a bugger...

Its typical C.T. Bull. There is absolutely nothing decent on sale in the fishing department. A couple of crap combos that I wouldn"t even give to my 7 year old to use. I did end up buying a good frying pan for $12,

70% off. LOL.

i was disappointed with the selected sale items as well,, total crap !! i did pick up a couple rolls of stren superbraid .

couldn't pass up the $12 frying pan either.

Bernie you hit the nail on the head. I too went to see what kind of deals there were and other than some crap that shouldn't be on the shelves in the first place it was a waste of time. I did see a nice 4 pack of 10' tie downs with ratchets for $12 that I couldn't be without - guess I left a bit of money there. Mission accomplished

i picked up the plano softsided tackle bag with 4 of the clear plastic snap-close containers...it was on sale for 12.49, 50% off

and they had lots of them (burlington location, guelph line)

i think im going back tomorrow for another one or two of them!

buddy of mine told me there was a bin of spinner baits for 3 or 4 bucks, but i couldnt find them *shrug*

i picked up the plano softsided tackle bag with 4 of the clear plastic snap-close containers...it was on sale for 12.49, 50% off

and they had lots of them (burlington location, guelph line)

i think im going back tomorrow for another one or two of them!

buddy of mine told me there was a bin of spinner baits for 3 or 4 bucks, but i couldnt find them *shrug*

I picked up a plano tackle bag too, but the spinners at the ctc near me were garbage. They were also trying to get rid of 1000yrd spools of triline in 6lb and 12lb... no 8lb though, because no one uses 8 :rolleyes:

C.T. sold that Plano softsided tackle bag for 10 bucks last year. I think it was the Canada day sale???

You really have to be carefull, the same stuff gets put on sale over and over again, some times at a different price. Another example is that cordless screw driver they have on sale from time to time. I've seen it range from a low of $9.99 to 14.99, exact same product code.

WALMART is good they have ongoing sales different things different weeks.Try your nearest DOLLAR STORE in the spring .I bought 10 rattle shads 1.00 each .They run just the same as the rapala model but you may want to change out the hooks .I cast them into structure without any concerns of losing one to snags.And the fish don't care great for smallies hanging in submerged trees.

foolinfish

Never have tried to get a 'sale' item , just lazy I guess , but have picked up some deals when I see those red/orange tags :thumbsup_anim:

Kinda like how I pick my wine , $1 off or Air Miles LOL

The $20 quantum rods i picked up a couple weeks back made me happy :clapping:

I am looking for a reel for that ST Croix Lite rod I won at Tylers event , maybe go for a drive tomorrow!

TB

Never have tried to get a 'sale' item , just lazy I guess , but have picked up some deals when I see those red/orange tags :thumbsup_anim:

Kinda like how I pick my wine , $1 off or Air Miles LOL

The $20 quantum rods i picked up a couple weeks back made me happy :clapping:

I am looking for a reel for that ST Croix Lite rod I won at Tylers event , maybe go for a drive tomorrow!

TB

I too got a couple of those $20 rods and I see that they are back up to $70 again