2008 Brook Trout, part #1

Guidofisherman

I waited til the cold weather really hit and so we all could appreciate summer fishing for Nipigon brookies. Thanks to CMT, I finally figured out how to get the photos uploaded from Photobucket. I decided to break the post into two parts to reduce load time, but they all come from the 2008 season on the river. I'll post the lake photos later. This fall, I finally got Photoshop CS3 for processing and have been playing around with creative frames and 'actions' to simplify things. I know the photos are a little overdone, but it was just my way of learning the range of the program. I'll be going back to a "simple presentation" in the future. Alan

BTH-blend-w.jpg

deck-gr-w.jpg

cedar-curl-frame-w.jpg

bri-sky-reflect-w.jpg

25-pics-black-w.jpg

chin-frame-w.jpg

Briraysfull.jpg

float-frame-AM-w.jpg

Markblendfullframe.jpg

Geat fish photos. You can never agru with a pile of brookie shots. There is some brutes for sure. Cant wait to see the rest.

Nothing can ruin a good memory more then someone who cant snap a good fishing picture.

YOU'RE TELLING ME! Not much worse then a butchered fish photo when its a memory.

-Dave

i grew up on the east coast catching specks on small trib's ,, nothing like those giants !!

a dream destination for anyone whose ever felt a decent speck arguing about coming in to be landed.

wow,, your timing is great ,, a great pick-me-up, what a charge checking out those beauties.

nipigon,, a huge hats off to ya , thanks for sharin'!!