Boat Show

Radnine

Yes i will probably go,its nice to see all the new toys,then get all depresed !!!LOL..LOL. because you cant afford any of them,like the new 2010 LUND PREDATOR 175HP/TILLER !!!!! :worthy::worthy: cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

wow i just googled a pic of a predator with a 200 tiller ...wow ill need a bib for all the drool :w00t:

I might show up this year but not sure yet Brad try calling Angling Outfitters they are great there I would wait for the London show the Alfa HH suits last year were around $220 or so and the Delta was $189 but its now $220 at his store. Jive them a call he will always treat everyone very nice.

LOL, but you have such a nice boat now!!!

I might go, see whats new in design and look for deals on Mercs..

Like I said, it would be something stupid.

I am actually after an inflatable life vest so, as I am going anyway I will look for a deal there.

I'm looking for a new boat. Sold mine in September. I have been waiting for the boat show, but now I'm a little leary of buying anything the way the economy is right now. I'm hoping the deals are to good to turn down, but I'm not holding my breath :dunno:

Scooter

I'm looking for a new boat. Sold mine in September. I have been waiting for the boat show, but now I'm a little leary of buying anything the way the economy is right now. I'm hoping the deals are to good to turn down, but I'm not holding my breath :dunno:

Scooter

Look for a left-over, new 2008 that the dealer paid 20% less for than he will pay this year. But the boat show is definitely the place to model compare.

Scooter

you can buy my boat 18' Lund Mr. Pike

Due to the economy.....I wonder if anyone will do no interest on a new boat.

Never mind the no interest. I want to see if the prices will reflect with todays economy.

The mrs,s and I will be heading down.

Im still looking.

Hey stoty

Maybe they will have the, buy a nitro, and get a tracker for a buck.LOL