Boat Show

Radnine

Just so you guys know, every day they are having a door crasher where they are giving away a 14' aluminum boat, so some of you may not need to buy your first small fishing vessel, might get one for free.

Also kids can wn a 14' aluminum at the kids fishing hole.

PARKING IS FREE ALL THE TIME :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

The show is at the INTERNATIONAL CENTRE, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ont

PARKING IS ALWAYS FREE THERE.

I made the same mistake but it is not there,,,,,,,,,,,,

See what’s new NOW at the Toronto International Boat Show! Find the boat of your dreams—and everything to go with it— at the Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place.

I think there's some confusion about which show is when/where. Just so everybody's on the same page, the spring shows:

Toronto International Boat Show (what we're discussing right now)

January 10-18 2009 - Direct Energy Centre (parking $$ below)

Spring Fishing & Boat Show

February 13-16 2009 - International Centre (free surface parking)

Toronto Sportsmen's Show

March 18-22 2009 - Direct Energy Centre (parking $$ below)

The Direct Energy Centre's parking page shows surface lot locations, and entrances to the garage under the hall. Rates as of July 1, 2008:

Surface $12.00 ($9.00 after 6:00pm)

Underground: $12.00 ($9.00 after 6:00pm)

Just across Lakeshore Blvd are 2 parking lots for Ontario Place (Google Maps satellite shot). There's a catwalk between the 2 lots that connects them to the Direct Energy Centre lots. I've seen people park there before for shows at the Direct Energy Centre. The Ontario Place website is kind of lacking, but I'm guessing if parking was $5 on Dec 31st, it's still $5 now.

OK, that clears it up. I was Talking about the Spring Fishing and Boating Show.

I don't need to go to the Boat show, because I just bought a new boat(Legend) at the end of 2008.

I want to see some fishing stuff since I am getting the itch to hit the water after watching WFN daily.

Guest skeeter99

if you want free parking for the boat show at the direct energy centre

park at ontario place there is a parking lot on the lakeshore just west of the princess gates, about a 3 min walk to the direct energy centre, in fact it is just acroos the lakeshore you can see it

have been doing this for years at sportsmen show and boat show

Edited by skeeter99

Me, my nephew, and at least two B-in-L's will be there bright and early Saturday morning (10:00 ish). I'll be the good looking one in the OFC hat and no underwear.

There are some great speakers booked to appear on Saturday as well.

Jim

If any of you folks visiting the show are swinging by the Crestliner booth my son Nick is going to be hanging out there. Please stop by and say hi to him. He's a great kid and he is really doing a great job.

This is him with his demolition derby car this fall.

sept07001.jpg

I will be there both weekends doing seminars and spending some time in the Yamaha booth. Please make sure to stop by and say hi !

Dave Mercer

Hell! That's worth the trip right there! You don't even need to know where the Yamaha booth is. Just stop dead in your tracks as though you were hunting/listening and head in the direction of the infectious laugh.