Sweet score

misfish

Sittng around and not much happing,I say wife,lets go to wally world,ya know, to just walk around and see whats left over from boxing day. Well we look at this and that. She looks at this and that.I look at this and this and this,and say what the heck :w00t: ,no price tag .So I ask,hey, how much?. No tag on the suit, so I say,hey,I,ll give ya 40 bucks. She says cash :rolleyes: ? I say why sure :angel: ,but she had to ask the manager :wallbash:

So off she went to ask and when she returned, she says ,SIR. I said ME,Am I geting old or what.LOL

She says please grab the 40 dollar sales tag there and bring it to me. I couldnt grab that tag fast enough. :D

Bring it up to her,she scans the tag and to me and the mrs surprise, it comes up 29 bucks. :oops::clapping::clapping: She says nothing,I say SWEET, and off I go with my new spring turkey suit for 2009.

dsci0045.jpg

You see my avatar?????????? or what ever it,s called.LOL

i certainly do, is that a mask? but it also looks like it has some tail feathers a little longer in the center :whistling: if ya know what i mean? hahahah jk i'm a gobble hunter too and have now shot 6 and not a single tom

Nice suit LOL you should have got two then i could of had one

Im heading over in a bit bro. There was two left.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! I'm growing old here

:whistling::whistling::Gonefishing:

certainly do, is that a mask?

It,s the hood that folds right over. You can see through it.

This suit is not the same as the ones they had before. It,s alittle heavier and of better quality.