O/T ice storm here

OhioFisherman

Ha, they're calling for more snow south of me for once...they say it could get nasty for the evening commute home, so those in Toronto and on that line, do yourselves a favour and leave at lunch time :D

Me, I'll be sitting by the wood stove with a good book and a nice cup of tea.

for all those driving and travelling, be safe, take your time and arrive alive :thumbsup_anim:

Maureen

around here, it totally goofed up plans I had for almost a week to get out trout fishin in the boat <_< ..good thing I went fishin on Tuesday or I would be totally bummed becasue the day we had the musky G2G..2 of my friends out in 2 boats had days of about 20/boat..and then the wind and weather turned a bit around here and the river has been spent for a couple days.

for everyone who has to commute today anywhere, take your time and be safe :Gonefishing:

yeah, wayne. it looks like many people who have no business being out there today, aren't. if only that were the case more often. hope the 400 is smooth sailing for your daughter.

have a fun & safe drive home joey. they are letting us go early.. may have to find an empty lot somewhere for some 'fun'.