A Fish was caught!!

Rizzo

I have to be brief but just wanted to give the quick update that at least one musky was caught at the G2G on the upper niagara! In all the years I've gone, we've never got anything on the closing week-end but we finally broke that OFC goose egg with a respectable musky. I couldn't make it to the dinner, but I hope to hear other successful reports soon. I'll post more info and a pic in a day or two.

I have to be brief but just wanted to give the quick update that at least one musky was caught at the G2G on the upper niagara! In all the years I've gone, we've never got anything on the closing week-end but we finally broke that OFC goose egg with a respectable musky. I couldn't make it to the dinner, but I hope to hear other successful reports soon. I'll post more info and a pic in a day or two.

But Rizzo who was it let us know :Gonefishing: let the cat out of the bag will ya.,

OH no don't tell me Pete(Biteme) had an episode of contaminating the Lake and it shut the fishing down. :whistling:

I want to see pics of very cold people

You mean real men.Not a wimmpy guy who put his boat away when it was still in the + temps. :lol::P

You mean real men.Not a wimmpy guy who put his boat away when it was still in the + temps. :lol::P

Our winter is alot tougher than yours too much snow here.Alot more snow here.

Like to see you get the boat lauched here.

BTW I am not getting a full roof with enclosure cause I am not as old as you :whistling::P

Its minus 15 here and like minus 25 with the windchill

Edited by Mike the Pike

well if you guys got one, I know of 2 others :Gonefishing: , and I think we got a pic of the one coming in your boat.

One of the two was caught by walleyemen in my boat today :thumbsup_anim: , and for the record...we lost 3 :wallbash::wallbash: Walleyemen lost 2 at the side of the boat...too green to net em, soon as they both got to the side of the boat..they opened thier mouth's and out popped his bait :o ..and I lost a nice one too....all 4 fish hooked in the same area...hmmmmm wish my wife didn't have to work all day tommorrow....I got half a mind to go again.

anyways not tyinbg up this thread, I will add more later too, just want to say it was a great day out there for a cold December fishin day, and it was a day spent with a bunch of first class people all the way...thanks for joining me in my boat today too walleyemen :Gonefishing:

I had a great day out there,and was even better getting to meet all of board members that attended,,,and also want to thank jwl for getting there early and clearing up the ramp and also for setting us up with a great place to eat afterwards!! Hope next year will be a better outcome for my boat!!,,lol :clapping: :clapping:

it was great joint effort at the ramps...good job 3-4 of us brought salt/sand for sure...we dumped 2 bags on it and started smashin it up before the whole gang got there, and it still took a bit :huh:

and yepper, I figured that would be a good place to stop and fuel up after a day on the water..they feed ya good there for your buck.

Next year Sonny??...I am trying to weasel my way into somehow going tommorrow :lol: , we hooked 4 :w00t: ,one in the boat :wallbash: ..by walleyemen...on my lure none the less :glare:

I cracked the code by changing game plans a little bit last part of the day..too bad I didn't start like that cuz I was gonna :dunno: My stubourness to wrk one small area paid off, I am glad I helped him get into that fish...cool to be part of the first G2G where there was fish caught.

Count me in next season for sure

OH no don't tell me Pete(Biteme) had an episode of contaminating the Lake and it shut the fishing down. :whistling:

I want to see pics of very cold people

Mikey

Mikey

Mikey

You big Yellow Mask wearing Pussy didnt see your sorry butt out there with your warp drive tiller turd what up with that!!!!!

well we're back in Barrie now, glad to hear you had so much action Jack! The fish have had lockjaw any other year we've been down there that late. That's great you guys had 4 fish on! Thank you to those who got the ramp clear, I think all the launching went smooth other than boats being frozen to trailers!