My new Toy

danbo

I hemmed and hawed over the windbreak, and it was some of the best money I ever spent. True, it will catch the wind if you're not in it...but if your attentive, it's not a big deal. Either fold it down quickly when leaving it behind, or take a few minutes to anchor it in. The metal legs dig into the ice pretty good....my only regret was not buying two, because as you can see above, the wife uses it more than I do!

You can sit in that thing and not even realize what the weather is doing...especially if you're lucky enough to be facing the sun, but have your back to the wind...it's surprisingly useful.

Also great for sneaking up on whoever's in it and dangling fresh bait in their face...which I have video footage of...but don't know how to post :whistling:

For the dollar,I would say HT has a very good product. I like the fact they use heavy matrial and it,s BLACK.

Attracks the heat.

The polar exprees I owned was very good,but found it to be small when in it with the suit on. A two man is really a comfortable one man.

Does this mean you're actually gonna go fishin' or something???

You come up here Dan and we,ll show him.LOL