OUCH

misfish

Now I know how a nascar driver feels when he gets his rear corner clipt.

My beauty 97, now has it,s first war wound. Dont you hate it when things jump out on you. :whistling::wallbash::stretcher:

It was accually worse,before I put the boots to it. :angry:

truck001.jpg

truck002.jpg

Anyone in Barrie are that does home body work,feel free to pm me.

Maco wanted a g note. Not. :wallbash:

Edited by misfish

Well ,I am still pretty ticked off. I took care of that girl for 10 years. Pretty much spit and polished her. Hell even wiped off the underside of her hood with rags and polished. Many compliments on her looks and shape,for her age.

Well I guess like anything else that gets old,it gets beat,n and bruised.

IM STILL ticked THOUGH.

Im sorry FORD GODS. :worthy::worthy:

GUESS IM DRIVING A REDNECK TRUCK NOW.

Where do I slap the 88 sticker. :lol::P:(:wallbash:

Edited by misfish

It looks like it will create a little bit more downforce on the back end. Adjust the left front trackbar and put in a little wedge.

Half a pound of air out of the right front would help too Bernie.

Thanks guys,I feal sssoooo much better. May Jimmy blow a front tire and not win the championship.LOL <_<<_<

What ever you did to it Brian... reverse path and match the other side... otherwise it's gonna wanna pull for the guard rail when you head up the 400 extension

I was thinking a few donuts on the ol air strip before that. Ok with you? :asshat::P;):D

Guess I can do the king of the race now eh. To bad the track is closed.LOL

Edited by misfish

That's too bad Brian, seems like you are one of the guys that likes to keep impeccable care of your vehicles and equipment.

I am the reverse, :lol: I beat the living crap out of it, fix it, and don't look back.

What actually did happen though??

I caved in the drivers side of my pickup box right behind the gas fill-up tube one time. One foot further to the right and all would have been good. My bud mentioned it to one of the CO's where it happened, and he said "he drove in............................there??????????"

Hee, hee, hee, I am hard on equipment.

That's OK Bry buddie.....It's just starting to look like all the other Fords.....you know ,the ones everyone sees at the end of others driveways or on front lawns.....lol....TC all.....Chuck.............P.S.... Just to tease a little more,I'm going for my first sit of the season in about 1/2 hr.....Have a good day all........