I AM A GUY

misfish

Too funny Brian!! Next time though......smile and say surprise!!! "Dear, you deserve more than just one special day, wanted to surprise you with 2" LOL

Cliff, you, sir, are the master of the suck up! :clapping::clapping: Bly must be a hard taskmaster......(please don't hit me) :whistling:

Cliff, you, sir, are the master of the suck up! :clapping::clapping: Bly must be a hard taskmaster......(please don't hit me) :whistling:

Me?? I just read the thread for the first time just now....LOL.

I would never miss her birthday.... :lol:

Bly is smart though, our wedding date is engraved ON my wedding ring....haha.

Yes i am young and inexperienced thats why i tell my mom when my gf`s birthday is and she phones couple of days ahead and reminds me every day until the birthday lol.

Yes i am a lousy bf LOL and have lot to learn and came out clean :whistling:

I can't remember my own birthday, let alone the wife's , or the anniversary, or the day of the week. I've been early on Judy's special days. I've also been caught off guard when the kids leave the cards on the kitchen table in the morning. Then I quickly run to my stash, because I at least bought the stuff ahead of time.

Judy on the other hand, can tell you the birthday of every member of the extended family, twice removed.

Tell her it was a "practice run/dress rehearsal" for the real show tonight! Heck, even the Leafs have to practice. We practice fishing for tournaments, we walk the woods before a hunt, we go to the shooting range to dial in and yet for such an important day/night that only happens once a year, we don't rehearse! Unthinkable!

You did the right thing Brian, and now you have worked out all the bugs and are prepared to deliver onto your more than significant other, the day and night of her dreams!!!!!

My best tip for you after 25 years... don't order her food from a loud speaker and no, the clown is not considered to be pampering! :whistling:

HH

You did the right thing Brian, and now you have worked out all the bugs and are prepared to deliver onto your more than significant other, the day and night of her dreams!!!!!

You mean I have to do it all again tonight. :thumbsup_anim::stretcher::clapping:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN

Joe !!

:P:lol::lol:

Well HH

Since she got the "medium rare prime" part last night :devil: ,I went with a BBQed butterfly seasoned pork tenderloin with spinish as you suggested, with grilled zucinie and tomatoes along with steamed brocollie and a special fried rice which she loves.

Ales and rye to follow. I need to get her where I need her.LOL

Now if you all will excuse me,I have dishes to do. Thats the kicker right there. ;)B):angel:

Had a good time with this post.