Quinte GTG

HTHM

You guys should look into perfect vue or bayview. They are closer to mouth of Hay Bay, so if you jet it around the corner you would be at the ferry at about the same time as if at merlands.

The service there is way better as well. If you guys want to know more about them, pm Superdad. I think he stays at bayview.

I am not a big fan of merland park either. I have had a few crappy trips there. Tip of the bay can handle a bunch of people and has a games room to play poker and stuff in for groups. They are right in Picton. Picton Harbour Inn is a good one as well. That sportsman inn is pretty dingy and you have to take your boat out every night. We had our truck and boat broke into one year as well at sportsman. it wasnt anybodies fault, it is just that that parking lot seems to be a perfect smash and grab location as it has a sideroad access with some tree cover.

Well, someone has to take this bull by the horns. If I can get a consensus on where to stay, I am willing to make the arrangements. So what I ask is that people indicate where the perfered place to stay is, (as I have never been to the area and have NO IDEA what is availible), and let me know what avenue to pursue.

Terry...that's the whole purpose of the drop curtain....to hell with the other 13 guys...Wayne and I will have our hands FULL :whistling::stretcher::thumbsup_anim:

I wuz gonna suggest leavin' all you guys on the dock, and heading out with just me and the 15 dancing girls. I'd settle for even a few dancing girls in fact, but no guys. I can't handle competition any more.

JF

I have booked a cottage at Perfect Vue Resort Nov 13.14,15 with Percher,Glennk and 2 others

Joanne at Perfect Vue said there is room for 30 more people 6 cottages remaining.

Or you can book with Tracker and Skeeter at the Picton Harbour Inn

hope to see some new and old faces from OFC.

If you want to stay at Perfect Vue Resort call Joann Robins at 613-354-3001

www.perfectvueresort.com

Mike The Pike

I'd consider going to if Wayne invites me in his kick ass boat for the couple of days with that nice drop curtain full enclosure :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Welcome back Wayne ;)

Come on Steve, you dont need all that top stuff! The girls ok but you dont need a full enclosure. Besides it acts like a giant sail and makes trolling more difficult.

You can come down with Eric and I, we are looking for a third person to join us this year when we go. And after this past Sat. I cant wait to get out this weekend and the next and the next........ :thumbsup_anim: .

Another couple of weeks and they should be in far enough for most people to be able to reach.

Also I see you are joining us for Friday and Saturday the 25th and 26th of Oct. Hopefully this time you will get a big eye instead of a big pike!

Booked for the weekend! Nice people and easy to work with... Perfect Vue here we come!!!!

They suggested that the will keep the docks in as long as the weather allows. The only issue that could potentially rise is a low water level they are experiencing could affect the docking situation.

HH

Cliff, get Danbo to play the gig and you and Bly can join us for a couple of days of lure washin and sheep head collecting!

HH

LOL Joe....you make it sound soooo inviting....

Just sharing the love Cliff.... that and I am trying to quit smoking and have rebroken my arm... things are just Peachy!

G

Ah man...broken arm? That truely does suck Gerritt. Good luck on the smoking thing...I gotta get around to quitting as well.

Come on Steve, you dont need all that top stuff! The girls ok but you dont need a full enclosure. Besides it acts like a giant sail and makes trolling more difficult.

You can come down with Eric and I, we are looking for a third person to join us this year when we go. And after this past Sat. I cant wait to get out this weekend and the next and the next........ :thumbsup_anim: .

Another couple of weeks and they should be in far enough for most people to be able to reach.

Also I see you are joining us for Friday and Saturday the 25th and 26th of Oct. Hopefully this time you will get a big eye instead of a big pike!

Hey Don...I'll see you guys on Oct. 25th, which BTW is a Saturday... :whistling: my buddy doesn't want to stay over so I guess it'll be a long day event!!....I'll also be headin' back down the weekend of Nov 8th....after that I'm free other than Muskie huntin' here on the Ottawa R every other day :Gonefishing: .....you and Eric should come by here for a day of huntin' with me...

And thanks for reminding me of that big Pike I caught on Quinte last year....quite the surprise that was :thumbsup_anim:

See ya soon!!!

Steve

Hey Don...I'll see you guys on Oct. 25th, which BTW is a Saturday... :whistling: my buddy doesn't want to stay over so I guess it'll be a long day event!!....I'll also be headin' back down the weekend of Nov 8th....after that I'm free other than Muskie huntin' here on the Ottawa R every other day :Gonefishing: .....you and Eric should come by here for a day of huntin' with me...

And thanks for reminding me of that big Pike I caught on Quinte last year....quite the surprise that was :thumbsup_anim: .....I did happen to catch this lil' girl Nov 28th last year though...

20071128_0001.jpg

See ya soon!!!

Steve