Force My Hand

Cant make up my mind So you do it for me  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Where to go

• Sparrow Lake - Multi species but probably crowded
    • Reservoir X- Largemouth and crappie fishing from a canoe
    • Back Lake- Musky and Largemouth asemi long portage leaves most of the crowd behind

Bass! Reservoir! Canoe! I won't be like Misfish and whine about getting picked up cuz I know that 3 in a canoe sux.

I'm heading out to a spot I know where I can wade, hopefully alone, and commune with the fishies. Hopefully I can get out early enough to beat the madding throng. Generally speaking the first guy to the spot gets the spot around here. I'm gonna be first. Spent all day doing chores here at home so I can escape tomorrow at first lite.

Good luck and good fishing wherever the vote takes you.

JF

I won't be like Misfish and whine about getting picked up cuz I know that 3 in a canoe sux.

Whine???????????????

Fine,I,ll fish from the shore Sunday.I,ll show you whine.LOL

Spent all day doing chores here at home so I can escape tomorrow at first lite.

You cant belate,first lite is way to late.Leave now.HAHAHA

Edited by misfish

Amazing - can't you guys decide on your own? Do you guys need a poll? And this is only for one day?

Just ask your Mother.

I hate to see you guys decide on something a bit more important than as to where to go fishing.

carp-starter

PS: screw the 3 places in the poll. Go to a 4th place.

Amazing - can't you guys decide on your own? Do you guys need a poll? And this is only for one day?

Just ask your Mother.

I hate to see you guys decide on something a bit more important than as to where to go fishing.

carp-starter

No I cant, I've been fishing for over 30 years and I know so many spots. These are the three that I whittled it down to. Every time I decide on one of them I come up with an arguement as to why I should do another. Yes its only for one day but my day trips can be more complex than most other people. So I thought a poll would be a fun way to make a decision. As for a fourth spot Ive already taken it down to three from a couple of hundred spots. If I was deciding on something important do you honestly think I would leave it up to an internet poll? Get real and if you have nothing positive to say stifle.

Edited by Musky or Specks

Just ask your Mother.

carp-starter

Someone sounds like they are having a bad day. man that was a little harsh. It is a fun post, if you didn't like his topic then maybe it would be best not to comment at all on it so you don't ruin it for the rest of the people here that are enjoying it.

i personally loved the idea of him letting us pic where to fish. it was fun to see that most people would take the back lake place considering if you ever go to a back lake nobody is ever there lol

Hope you have a great day on whatever lake you fish on!

Cheers!

I would love some backwoods musky action! Musky or Specs, if you need a young buck to carry a canoe anytime, just let me know :) :)

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am going to go hit the local trout stream tonight!