Fishing in July - Pic Heavy

Jen

It has been a while since I have done a post… However I have been doing a great deal of fishing.

The month of July included a family fishing trip with my Sister and her family, a weekend away with our friends on Lake Ontario, a trip to Cleveland to try for some American Walleye and perch on Lake Erie, as well as several trips out on Lake Erie off of Port Maitland in search of perch, bass and walleye.

I have included some pictures.

Trip on Lake Ontario With My Sister and her Family!

BernMisc041.jpg

BernMisc038.jpg

BernMisc040.jpg

BernMisc043.jpg

BernMisc044.jpg

Weekend at Port Weller with Brandon and Sarah

BernMisc045.jpg

BernMisc050.jpg

BernMisc052.jpg

BernMisc047.jpg

BernMisc048.jpg

Weekend in Ohio on Erie off the shores of Cleveland One Small Perch, but we tried hard!

BernMisc053.jpg

BernMisc054.jpg

BernMisc055.jpg

Lake Erie this past week

BernMisc058.jpg

BernMisc059.jpg

BernMisc060.jpg

Walleye were being caught in 60-70 feet of water West of Port Maitland on Jets, 300 feet back running worm harnesses in chartrues, purple and black and willow leaf golds.

The salmon were caught on riggers in 200 feet of water and on dipsy's 2 setting 125 back with long leads. Michigan Stingers, Moon Glows, Flys and Flashers were what worked for us.

On most days the weather was un co operative, starting out bright and sunny and turning into gusty winds or rain storms. This month has been extreamly unpredictable weather wise yet we managed to preserver and enjoy every moment.

Thanks to Fishmaster, Steve C., Lynette, Ed, Logan, Jr, Sarah, Brandon and my mom for joining us on our many adventures… the month was amazing when it came to spending time with some really wonderful people .

The great fishing was the added bonus…

Cheers

Jen

Edited by Jen

:thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for taking the time to put that together (some gorgeous fish!) and to share the tips! Good times with friends and family and fish! Does it get any better than that??