Facts of Fishing hits Sudbury

Dave Mercer

Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing good and getting lot's of time on the water in. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be up in Sudbury on Monday July 7th. If you are free please come out and meet me for a free fishing seminar and meet and greet at The New Sudbury Center 1349 LaSalle Blvd at 7pm. It will be lots of fun and Subway will even have Dave Mercer Bobble Heads there. LOL I can die a happy man now I have my own bobble head!HAHA

I would be great to see a bunch of OFNers out there see ya then

Dave Mercer

Geez, when we were in the Sudbury area, you were down here. Now we're down here and you're up there. Make your mind up will ya :lol:

OMG, Dave Mercer Bobbleheads, now I've seen everything :rolleyes::w00t: I must get one of those :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

Thanks for the heads up Dave. A Dave Mercer bobblehead sounds cool but I think I'll wait it out for the Dave Mercer Pez dispenser. Good luck to you up there....I know you'll do well and the folks will come away with some fishing knowledge and a smile on their faces.

Bobble heads and Pez dispensers are cool....

When are the action figures coming out? I'll wait for the action figure combo...boat, little fishing gear and action figure with movable arms and legs. Push a button on the back and hear the laugh....

Sorry dude,

No press agent its me. As far as the Pez Dave that sounds good! If they ever come out with an action figure I hope it has the casting arm button.lol

Maybe action figure Dave can hook up with Barbie!!! Who am I kidding I think a bobble head is as far as it goes. :thumbsup_anim:

Dave Mercer

Maybe action figure Dave can hook up with Barbie!!! Who am I kidding I think a bobble head is as far as it goes. :thumbsup_anim:

Dave Mercer

Sorry Dave but Barbie is a Vett girl (so I gater from my daughters stuff), not a Tundra lover... ;)

Have fun up there and enjoy.

Geoff W

Sorry dude,

No press agent its me. As far as the Pez Dave that sounds good! If they ever come out with an action figure I hope it has the casting arm button.lol

Dave Mercer

Yeahhhh...

now i can show my little girlt aht this board( a GREAT one BTW) has a "TV star" on it too.

She is gonna love it even more.

thanks Dave

Splashhopper and Botbot

nice to hear dave but get your but up in lake abitibi and show us some reall fishing

i dont wanna be rude or anything but i think u should look into it and then u can bring me ahah

Edited by FinS

nice to hear dave but get your but up in lake abitibi and show us some reall fishing

i dont wanna be rude or anything but i think u should look into it and then u can bring me ahah

Actually a contest with the prize being a guest spot would be nice..........(Just a subtle hint)

Saw one of Dave's seminars @ the fishing and boat show in the Winter, I never knew that I could learn so much in half an hour. It was great and he's the only guy that can keep the young kids interested at one.