Is there a campsite map online? Do you guys mind posting your site numbers so others and I can decide which ones to book.

Thanks guys,

Curt

No worries Curt, just call Lakair and tell Kevin or Leslie how many people. Every one generally camps in one spot anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

This GTG sounds great & it just so happens my buddy & I were plannin a campin/fishin trip for sometime in September...I'll pass the information on, but I think it's safe to say you can count at least 2 more in on this!

Glen, Roy..

I talked it over with the lass and she's agreed to let me go! YIPPY-YI-YO-KI-YAY!!

I'd love to make it for the 17th, but realistically I'm aiming for the 18th...

If there's still a spot left in the cabin, I'll take it! As far as moneys are concerned, we can work out the details now or later.

OOH BOY.. Can ya'll say HOOTENANNY?!

HD

Three Cajuns, a Coonass, a Redneck and sexy lady and then there's Paul. It should be a good time Fidel. As far as the 'monies' go, there are no details. We work it out real fast over a beer.

Good on ya fer making the trip.

Three Cajuns, a Coonass, a Redneck and sexy lady and then there's Paul. It should be a good time Fidel. As far as the 'monies' go, there are no details. We work it out real fast over a beer.

Good on ya fer making the trip.

Aye Right On!

This being said, who's on that line-up monsieur mod? Who's the coonass? You or Glen?!

GIGGITY.

HD