Some Brown Trout...

Pigeontroller

I did some fishin' for trout this morning, haven't done any float-fishing for years, but after seeing some of the pics here last week I got the itch! I was joined by Charlied...He was a real pleasure to spend the morning with, Charlie was even kind enough to supply some roe!

115961.jpg

115964.jpg

Charlie landed at least 9 fish and lost a few...

115960.jpg

115965.jpg

I managed to land 4, lost 2 or 3...

115963.jpg

115962.jpg

Edited by Pigeontroller

Well Dax it was my pleasure joining you and would do it again anytime.....thanks for the conversation and picture taking. I tend to wander sometimes and apologize for not being there to take a picture of most of your fish. Until next time!

DANG, those are nice fish! Congrats! I have caught almost everything that swims in freshwater but never a brown. I need to get together with someone who can put me on a brown trout.

Beautiful pics, thanks loads for the thread/posts.

ya they can get spooked...but when the water visibility is about 8-10 inches there is no worries on that matter...LOL Almost all our fish were browns except the first fish I caught was a small steelie but Dax was busy and couldn't take a pic....it had beautiful colours!

It's great to see others pull fish out of the creeks. I started creek fishing a few weeks ago...been out 4 times and have been skunked! I had a fish on today and it gave a great fight....only for me to lose it. Reports like this keep me motivated to try again!