Washroom accomodation for female passengers on your boat?

Victor

I have been thinking about this for a while ... when I take my girlfriend out on the boat, what do I do when she needs to go to the washroom? Most of the places I know don't even have washroom on shore and when I go fish it'd be at least 4-5 hours. It's so easy for guys ... but for girls ... gee, girls are annoyin :whistling::blahblah1: haha i'm just joking.

What do you guys do when you take your wife/girl/mom/female friend/etc. out on your boat for a day of fishing? Do you purposely find a location where there are washrooms easily accessible on shore? I know there are also alot of female boaters/anglers on this board, please shed some light.

and.. no. telling her to hold it in would not be an option :D

Well all the ladies that have been on my boat or others I have been on have all been big enough to hang there butt over the edge of the boat with out any complaints I know alot of ladies who have done this and most are not afraid of being out in the woods either. Now if there is a city girl that needs to run to shore I dont know what I would do I am not a jerk about it but when were 8 miles out with 4 or more rods out and painer boards thats alot of work to just reel everything in to head back to shore and take a break. I did know one that could re fill a beer bottle???

''Get into your panties and take a short swim in the lake.'' But She would feel a bit weird knowing your watching or waiting for her ha just bobbing there in the water. Joking. But thats a good question.

That's what the ladies do on the dive boats. Sometimes modesty gives way to necessity.

JF

if I am at my camp we are generally only about 1/2 hour at most run away from my dock so that's no big deal cuz if it's the wife and kids on the boat we aren't fishing for the whole day...funny the wife thinks fishing is boring...but will sit in the boat and do nothing, catch a tan or read a book :dunno:

if we where to go out on a super long mission I have a small porya-potty we use at camp and such for the winter months when we can't have running water..it's actually just like a bucket in a shell with a small toilet seat...cost maybe 25-30 bucks..add a packet of sanitizer and Rv toilet paper and you are....no pun intended...good to go :P

Edited by jwl

Great replies guys :D ... now I can tell my girlfriend to read this page so she knows it's not that bad of a deal lols.

I never thought of the idea of "over the transom" though ... haha sounds pretty cool 8-)