Wow most weird picture ever.

Yeah this pic and the one with the (Dutch?) guy sitting in a boat holding a massive pike are fascinating to people for some reason and get posted many times each year for the first time :)

Wasn't that just caught in Ontario :whistling:;)

what really surprises me is not the little guy in the big guys gills, but the fact that there are people who have never seen this before! Like others have said, its this one and the big (I believe) Italian pike that keep showing up about 5-10 times a year.

Is it really, man thats some pretty neat camera work....i thought it had 2 bodies for a second. This was my first time i saw it also.

....Camera work? I believe what has happened is first a small pike was tied to the end of a small rope and tossed over the side of the boat. A second larger pike subsequently followed then dragged around in the water beside the boat, the force causing it to slide down over the head of the smaller pike. Admittedly though this does show up frequently. ;)

First time I've seen it as well.... I don't really see how one fish is inside the others gill plate, looks like there are 2 distinct jaw lines.

Looks to me (based on the line between the 2 fish) that this picture has been photoshopped to make it look like conjoined twins or something.

Lol, I remember seeing that pic on another forum the first time around 1997 or so.

NOW, for a truely original pic check out the carp I caught in Hamilton yesterday, half his face is missing and he still picked up a bait & swam away fine, DANG.

FuglyCarp.jpg

Lol, I remember seeing that pic on another forum the first time around 1997 or so.

NOW, for a truely original pic check out the carp I caught in Hamilton yesterday, half his face is missing and he still picked up a bait & swam away fine, DANG.

Not sure if if I want to say thanks or thanks for grossing me out.

Definitely a posting pic.

forrest

FuglyCarp.jpg

That just made my head itchy...unreal!!

I've been out to lake erie few time this year and eevry trip I seen a carp with soem kind of diseae on it slowly swimming and dying, and just last night I saw a few minnow witht he same thing. Here in this picture you can't see it clearly but thiers a big white tumor on it, kinda what the carps had.

002.jpg