favorite lure

i was just thinking about my favorite lure..it was a cc shad from cotton cordell..it was blue on the back silver and pink on the bottom...and it had a black dot on its tail...this lure caught me every species of fish...i dont have it anymore..i have many cc shads..with a blue back but siver and orange on the bottom....not siver and pink...they dont work as good.. and i have not been able to get that color again..i have searched the world over...i dont know why it worked so well..but that lure was the best..my best fishing buddy stole it out of my box and he got it snagged on a rock shoal and it was gone forever...

6 inch White Mr twister, plain 1/4 oz jig head.

I have caught tonnes of fish over the years on this..everything from little rock bass to pike, a couple muskies..my go to winter laker bait, and also great for steelies.....if I could only pick one thing to bring on a fishing day and that's all yuo could bring for whatever reason...that's what I would bring

If Favourite Lure means which one is my confidence bait or caught the most fish for me here's my list:

Most Walleye...Rattlin' Rap in Baby Bass.

Most LM.Bass....Senko type worm Watermelon w/ Red Fleck or SM. Bass Carolina Pumpkin w/ Chartreuse tail.

Most All Species...Black Spinnerbait.

Most Pike or Musky...tie...Black 2R's Bucktail/Black Spinnerbait, close second Red over Yellow 2R's Bucktail.

Most Crappie...Trout Magnet Crappie grub w/darter jig head.

If I'm a castaway who has to survive on my catch, and can only have one bait for the rest of my life...Big can of Dew Worms...HAHAHA.

Cordell_Redfin.jpg

Original 6" Cordell Redfin, in copper. Has a looser wobble instead of Rapala's tight wiggle. Made out of hollow plastic, so you can drill or melt a small hole, inject 4-5cc's of water, then seal it up again. The original X-Rap! Work it like a topwater, troll it, cast it. On inland lakes I pretty much only fished for bass & pike, great searching tool for both. Worked really well pier casting in spring for rainbows, browns & coho's back when Lake O still had a smelt run, the water injection made it cast like a brick.