What are your favorite fishing spots?

Welcome to the board, my fav is Lake Simcoe. It's got pretty much every species, LM Bass, SM Bass, pike, musky (limited), walleye(limited), perch, whitefish, lakers, bowfin, carp, crappie.

Your experience on this board will help you determine who is a helpful fisher friend and who's a jackass. I think you may have uncovered a few already.Good luck with that one.

Cheers!

You campaining for mayor or something?!

All we got was one question. What is our favourite place to fish.. No intro, no pics, just an open ended question.

Show us some love first, we might give some back.

Lake O.

You campaining for mayor or something?!

All we got was one question. What is our favourite place to fish.. No intro, no pics, just an open ended question.

Show us some love first, we might give some back.

Lake O.

So let's say I bump into you on the lake, should I provide a resume and a biography before I ask you if you've caught anything? Think about it for a sec.

• 2 weeks later...
So let's say I bump into you on the lake, should I provide a resume and a biography before I ask you if you've caught anything? Think about it for a sec.

If you bumped into me on the lake and I didnt know you I would bald face lie to you in fact ive been known to not set the hook and let fish on the line get away because someone was watching.

This reminds me when I was a kid (17 or 18) and just started deer hunting.

I parked the truck and seen a guy dragging his deer the last few steps to his car. I went over to admire his nice buck and asked him "mister where did you get the deer" he said "in the woods"........:)

I like Lake Erie for perch and walleye, Ontario for salmon and trout and just about any Ontario inland lake that I have been on.

Bob

Funny, reminds me when I was in a coffeeshop in BC, the grass kind of coffeeshop. Some dude asks an old time 'where did you get that.' The oldtime replies: "from the ground."

Whatever you do... don't go with the geeky guy with glasses... he cant catch anything..

My favorite spot is near matachewan, and north of rvier valley....