Warning To Quinte Walleye!

Crazyhook

With this crazy January weather...someone has to go pull them beasts out of the water!!! Go for it!!!

I'll be heading out in the next few days too...still got that walleye fever going....even though I haven't caught a big one in a few weeks now...

Good luck!

With this crazy January weather...someone has to go pull them beasts out of the water!!! Go for it!!!

I'll be heading out in the next few days too...still got that walleye fever going....even though I haven't caught a big one in a few weeks now...

Good luck!

I think that Pike Cliff can compensate for no walleye in the last 3 weeks. first Pike ever 10lbs. Cliff its only a matter of you getting out and then will just see another post of a double digit.I'll give it a try this weekend even though the last 2 times I got skunked.CDN tire must be supplying you with Bob Izumi in person or a years supply of horseshoes for you know what.

Yes I am jealous.

go get em.

Mike :worthy::Gonefishing::angel:

I'd wish you luck but I doubt you'll need it...put in the time you'll find 'em is what I was told...and it was bang on.

Found them to be high in the water and the hits came at low light...water was cooold(froze up around us at sun down LOL....)

Cheers,

Edited by Cookslav

Good luck out there Crazy Hook! As cookslav says, you might not need too much luck as they are ready to rock out there.

Looking forward to an unbelievable BOQ open water report this early in the new year! Hell, I am even thinking of buying the wife more diamonds to get out again!