Quinte Report (dec 27th) New Pb !!

snagmaster

Hey guys ,sorry for the late report

...I have been really busy....Went out on the 27th of dec to hook into my first Quinte eye....It was -5 and 10 km from the west.....was on the water by 830 after some problems with the boats batterie.....Iceguy hooked into the first fish at around 1030 in about 80 FOW off a plainer....It was a nice 8lb eye. The next plainer went off in 110FOW ....To our surprise it was a 4lb laker...lol...Iceguys bud got that one .......we trolled the rest of the day with nothing ...I figured that I wasnt meant to get my first Quinte eye this season .....I was bringing in some lines as we were aproaching the ferry and my plainer goes off with ten minutes of daylight left :) It didnt put up much of a fight but i was extremely happy as you can see from the video.....12.5 lbs....It only took about 30 hours of trolling this fall to get her...lol..

ps.has anyone been out for trout or whities in the new year? ...Im thinking of heading out tomorrow

Here is the video !!

img0289iw7.jpg

Edited by snagmasteral

Congrats on the PB!

We probobly passed right by you....We were fishing the Cement plant and nailed a beauty right as the sun went down on the 27th.

And had been Fishing close to the ferry right before that, and nailed a huge Pike....

That was a great day to be on the water fer sure!