What's your excuse?!

johnnyb

I need to put the finishing touches on my boat and wire up a new trailering harness to the truck, Install a roof vent for a neighbour and trim out a basement....

Ohhh and take the winter tires off the car...

It is gonna be a long day.......

G

Edited by Gerritt

I got a new 4 stoke last night and I thought it would be a nice touch if I just hung around the house today doing garden work and boiling up the lobsters that were on special this morning.

i also got a new (to me) 3.6 merc off ebay i need to try out today, hopefully its as sound as the guy said, but too cheap to pass up. later gonna take the wife and my parents out for a double birthday/double mothers day dinner.

jason

Roy, you picked up a new motor? What did you get?

Mmmmm Lobster....

G

Gerritt, I got a 60hp 4 stroke Mercury (tiller :thumbsup_anim: ) and a 70 lb Minn-Kota Edge 24V. I'm happy as a pig in poop. They'll install it/them on the 20th.

Dang Roy lobster sounds great :thumbsup_anim: , I'm in the kitchen myself this am nursing a pot of sauce and making some homemade meat balls. After it's done tomorrow it's going in the freezer so I can't take with next week to feed a few hungry fisherman.

Gerritt, I got a 60hp 4 stroke Mercury (tiller :thumbsup_anim: ) and a 70 lb Minn-Kota Edge 24V. I'm happy as a pig in poop. They'll install it/them on the 20th.

That should push your ride around nicely Roy! Congrats !

G

TILLER!

Wife's car had to be towed into our mechanic's service center last evening and she will need the wagon to get to the community yard sale in town later...Too far to walk over to the "Manor"...maybe after supper...

I still have some work to do on the "Tin" and a bit of carpentry work on the dock...(build a new and longer gang plank as the ice moved it out a foot or so)...and replace three "spongy" 2x4's on the back section...Oh ya...Make three new steps out back for the porch...getting the old ones off will prob take me all day...LOL

Dang...they never taught us any of this stuff in accounting... :wallbash:

Edited by Beans

Pouring down rain and has been raining all morning.

My grand-daughter plays T-ball Miracle League Network and her first game is this afternoon. Ain't gonna miss that. This league was formed last year and lets young kids with disabilities play 3 innings of T-bal. Everyone on the team bats each inning, everyone scores, and the last person up in the inning always hits a home run. Game ends in a tie. Sure is inspiring to see kids with a variety of disabilities, including wheel chairs, breathing machines, etc. play and have a great time. Ani't gonna miss it .... if the rain stops.

Today ... I have a good excuse.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Multiple Sclerosis :wallbash:

Umm... likewise!

I figure after 10 hrs. sleep and a good nutritious breakfast,

i'll try the Toronto islands for pike now. Can't walk far, however.

At least i can still do fishing. :Gonefishing:

ehg

Mow lawns,

Whip up something in the crock pot,

Do laundry,

Sweep and Mop floors

Dust,

Cut wood for fire tonight,

Run to Beer store,

Balance Books,

Post here,

and then...

Grab a rod and some minnows and I am outta here for a couple of hours...

Back to the job list so I can have those few moments of peace and tranquilty teasing (not exactly catching) fish... if one does wind up on my lap I will be sure to tell the world about it later... lol

Have a great day everyone...

Cheers,

Jen

Hers my list:

1. Can't afford the gas
  2. Doing some yard work
  3. Have to go to work at 5:00
  4. Too lazy to pull the boat out of the garage.
  5. Only slept about 3 hours last night and hoping to catch a few winks before I go to work
  6. Kind of fun listen to my neighbours down the street argue about the concrete one of them had poured yesterday

And to those that went fishing today I'm going to be jealous at about 5:05 this afternoon just after I punch :wallbash: in and head down the stairs. Hope you had a good day! :devil:

:lol: