Cookslavs most exellent Alqonquin Adventure 2008

Cookslav

Very awesome report! A great effort must go into that trip.

Being up there at this time and catching and eating that fish,

is revitalising for the soul.

Thanks for taking the time to post,

ehg

Cookslav another one for the memory banks. Great work on the specks. You will be telling stories about that portage for years to come. If it ain't difficult you don't remember it. Two months from now those guys will be boasting to their buddies about the deadly portaging and the great fishing. You'll be able to chuckle to yourself as you remember them crying and whining on the trail.

Thanks for sharing.

BTW what type of canoe did you have with you. Looks liek a Kevlar weave in the photos.

Nemo

You do a great job on the camera, I think.

Saturday and Sunday were a challenge with an inch of rain and 30 kt breezes on the big lake Opeongo.

Thanks for the great effort it took to post such a great triplog. I hope you can share with our friends on Algonquin Adventures.

Absolutely...one report at a time LOL

I think I'll Copy and paste this one :whistling:

Thanks for Photo compliment but I can't take all the credit, My brother was snapping shots as well....so I scammed a few of his as well, for the report.

BTW what type of canoe did you have with you. Looks liek a Kevlar weave in the photos.

Nemo...You sir would be correct!

It was a beautifull ride last week!

Nice and wide so it was quite stable to boot, really impressed with it.

Cookslav,

Thanks for taking the time to put that together. Thoroughly amazing!!

Glad you went from chump to hero. I'm sure your family will be recounting this story for the rest of your life.

Awesome fish and I was really taken by the colour of the meat! And to have a chef on the trip! It doesn't get much better than that.

Thanks for taking me away from work for a little while. :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: