Weekend fishing plans?

BillM

I think myself and the oldman are going to head out of Severn into the Bay on Sat to chase some pike and pickerel. Hopefully we tie into something! I think I'll be making the maiden cast with my muskie setup also. Mind as well test it out on some pike before I start launching $20 muskie lures :) Perhaps I'll be making an entry or two for Team 5!!!

Anyone else have plans for the weekend?

Sounds good!!! One thing I really miss about living in St.Catharines is the access I had to great salmon fishing. I haven't been out on Lake O fishing for kings in years....

Good luck!

Camping at Fosters Fishing on the Bay of Quinte friday and saturday. My buddy and I are taking the girls (who like to fish) out for some walleye action. Hopefully the cold start to the season has kept the big boy's out of the bay for a week. Based on the tournament results posted from last weeks opener, I didn't see as many huge Eyes as I would have expected. fingers crossed!

Heading up to Muskoka....so no pike or walleye yet. will make sure the motor is good to go for next weekend though, and hopefully, HOPEfully, hit a certain little back lake for a repeat performance on some ice-out lakers.

Crappies this evening, perch tomorrow, Kawartha pickeral saturday, simcoe whities sunday.

I'm getting tired just thinking about it.....poor me :)

Sinker

Edited by Sinker

I just picked up some Uptown Bulldawgs from JB's along with some flouro leaders and a few jerkbait leaders..... Talk about a tackle shop, that place is heaven!!! (Although a little cluttered :) )

Edited by BillM