Season opener Lake Ontario

icefisherman

Well,

after a loooong preparation the boat was on the water today at 2pm and did perform great.

What a nice machine I've got, waooo... LOVE IT!!!

All components and aftermarket equipment worked great, motors were solid. Got 55Mph top speed, plained in about 3 seconds And the kicker didn't burn any gas for the few hours of trolling. Steering arm, fuel filter, all worked fine.

And guess what...I even got some fish ha ha ha...

The nice King was so impatient it didn't wait for me to put the rod in the rod holder after releasing my lead core and bammm fish on....

Later on the laker got hooked on the same rod/lure...

Here are few pictures of the action today:

14 Lbs King.

Salmon-JordanApril152008002.jpg

11 Lbs Laker

Salmon-JordanApril152008004.jpg

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Edited by icefisherman

What's the name of the lure in the first picture that you caught the salmon on. looks interesting.

nice fish, im jealous. heading up to gbay this weekend trolling for bows in shallow.

cheers

Just bought it today and used it for the first time.

Both fish got caught on it. Well spent $11,99 + tax

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Edited by icefisherman

Wow, Emil. A plan comes together, a beautiful thing. Congratulations!. That boat is a beauty.

Hope to buy you some gas on a big lake sometime soon. 1 week on Opeongo in 2 weeks, me. Hope that plan comes together too.

Wow, Emil. A plan comes together, a beautiful thing. Congratulations!. That boat is a beauty.

Hope to buy you some gas on a big lake sometime soon. 1 week on Opeongo in 2 weeks, me. Hope that plan comes together too.

Thanks Doug.

Lake O. - any time you are ready Bud. Just as I told you before.

Algonquin - well you'll be there few months ahead of me. Please tell those lakers there to get bigger fast as I'll be coming to see them again in August :Gonefishing:

Have a good time on in the park Doug. Love that Opeongo fishing/camping! :clapping:

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Wow! Nice fish. Tomorrow will be day 3 for me on Lake O and only 2 small browns so far. Today was way too windy. The offer is still open to anyone that wants to join. Launching in Burlington around 9 or 10. I'll check tomorrow morning for any takers.