Another Ofn Swill Report

nautifish

Well 1st off let me say i had an absolute blast tonight and it was great to finally meet some fellow ofnr's. It was kinda weird though everyone knew who i was a few of you i did reconize some i did not....lol...

As rich allready said they showed up at my place while i had actually just got out the shower. For some reason josh felt he had to grope my poor santa speaking of which fishergrl is now known as groper. Long story....LOL.......I have alot of pictures but thought i would add a few now. Not sure some are suitable for this forum lol.....

'

1st picture is of myself and Mr Arron and lemme tell ya i got a good chuckle when he asked me if i fished....LOL.......That was just too funny...

ARRONNAUTIFISH.jpg

2nd picture is of myself Again Mr arron and BBR.

BLACKWHITEofnswill.jpg

3RD PICTURE IS OF MYSELF AND FISHERGRL now known as groper......LOL

ofnswill4.jpg

Myself and joey

ofnswill5.jpg

The four of us groper,joey myself and speil.....I think if speil had had his own way we would have been stood there for another hr havin pics taken, lol

ThefourofusOFNSWILL.jpg

This next picture is of Carp.....lol..

OFNSWILL2.jpg

Another pictute of groper carp myself and fishindevil. I love this picture.

Myfavoritepicture.jpg

Next picture is groper arron and myself.

OFNSWILL3.jpg

I have lots more pics to come....joey it was great finally meeting you as it was everyone else...Fishergrl i had such a larf i honeslty cannot remember the last time i larfed so much my sides actually hurt.

Arron,roger,speil,carp misty river and wifes great meeting you all also...Sorry if i left out any names but there were quiet a few of you and hard to remember everyones names.

I enjoyed the swill and hopefully will get to hook up with some of you in the new yr for a fish.

Nautifish.

Edited by nautifish

lol speil.......Yeah i swear these boy's are like an extension of my family. I have two lads out on they're own only one left at home but some how i ended up with these three also.....Nice thing is though i can kick there tookishes back home.........

This was the boy's on the way home last night. I was thinking it was to quiet in the back which trust me when you get these three lads togeather its just not normal lol

& this is what i saw......It was heavenly bliss. :D:angel:

3littlepiggysallfastasleep.jpg

Speil great meeting you also..... :D

and watch out for the Spiel dude...) I don't doubt that for a second TJ.....lol :Gonefishing:;)

:D Hey Nautifish, it was really great meeting you last night, and we hit it off right away! It was really great as well, meeting all the other members last night, we had a blast and we are looking forward to next year's swill :thumbsup_anim: I cannot remember the last time I had so much fun! Now Nautifish, just think on how a girl's weekend fishing would turn out? We would be laughing so hard all the time, we would have a hard time putting any lines in the water :lol: As soon as fishindevil wakes up we will post some of our pics. Joey, Rick, Arron, Spiel, it was great meeting all of you and you are all great guys. Sorry if I forgot some names :blush: but everyone was great!

3littlepiggysallfastasleep.jpg

Speil great meeting you also..... :D

and watch out for the Spiel dude...) I don't doubt that for a second TJ.....lol :Gonefishing:;)

Hahahahaha!!! I like the image name...3littlepiggysallfastasleep.jpg

Just be thankful they were sleeping I guess....

LOL TJ Bad aint i or maybe i should say Nauti.....lol ;)

Fishergrl aka now known as groper....LOL I got ur pm i guess a couple of the guy's took care of it so now rich is on a promise to donate. Otherwise i really will beat his (_)_). :D

Fishergrl had a blast last night and thanx. ;)

I will be back later to post alot more pics right now i am heading back out the door to go fishing. :D

A swell swill last night.

It was nice to see so many familiar faces and a few new ones.

Some great pics nautifish.

Quite the dynamic duo yourself and fishergirl were.

Groper ? I was wondering who's hand that was. :w00t:

We had a nice chat.

You seem to have a passion for fishing that would rival anyone on this board

and you're a classy lady as well.

It was funny to see the expression on your face when people asked if you like to fish.

Thanks for keeping an eye on those young bucks too.

Your posts are great, so keep them coming. :thumbsup_anim:

Great pictures Nautifish. It was great to meet some other "fishergals" and shoot the bull for awhile.

I think everyone had a great time, myself included (some more than others :lol: )

I have a few pics I'll post in a bit.

Great seeing everyone again and meeting a few I hadn't yet.

Cheers.

Joey

Please excuse my ignorance but where did all this action take place?

:blink::blush:

There was a big get-together last night at the Firehall, one of the traditional OFC get-togethers (a.k.a. the Christmas swill).

I haven't made it to one yet, thought I was going yesterday but have been feeling run down and didn't think a late night with beer & wings would do me any good...

:(

:blush:

Mike

Edited by setomonkey

It was great to see some of you again and meet some new faces as well. The swill was a lot of fun.. hard to beat chicken wings and beer and talk fishing with everyone.

Oh yeah.. and I know why you go by the name of 'Nauti' and 'groper' now :P

Have a great New Years everyone!

Aaron

Lady walley would have been great to meet ya maybe next time.....Funnt thing is us grls were trying to think of how many females actually had there pics posted on this site and i think we totalled five all togeather. You being in that five but we could not remember your name i said i just remember you being on the ice holding a fish....lol....

And arron me Nauti?...NOWAY!!! :D Fishergrl yes very much so.....lol

& Fishergrl we certainly do need to get togeather again....I think in the new year we need to organize a weekend fishing trip for the grls only. :D:Gonefishing:

Hi Nautifish..Looks like you all had a pretty good time last night. I asked earlier today where this occasion happened. The reply I seen was the firehall. We have a firehall in my town too.. :D ..I will guess somewhere in the vicinity of Toronto? Keep up the fun... :thumbsup_anim: