There's No Fish in the Grand

Jen

Channel Cat Fishing April 7th /08

Well tonight after the store closed Bern and I decided to take a run out to the lake and have a look. As soon as we got around the bend out towards the Lake man did it get Burrrrrrrr…Once we arrived at the lake we found out why! There was lots of ice floating around and still walls of ice piled on the beach.

ChannelCatsApril708001.jpg

Well after a quick peak at the lake it was time to run to the Channel Cats Spot. Low and behold they are in and seemed to be very hungry . It wasn't 5 minutes before Bern lands the 1st Cat - 15lbs, then 1 for me then another for Bern

ChannelCatsApril708003.jpg

ChannelCatsApril708004.jpg

……little lay back then a double header …looks like its time to start the cat charter's...

ChannelCatsApril708005.jpg

It was a beauty night to be out on the water watching the Eagles Fly around with the Cats bouncing the Rods

ChannelCatsApril708008.jpg

ChannelCatsApril708007.jpg

And of course watching the Sun Set with the ladie I Love ..Thanks Bernadette for talking me into going fishing ..

ChannelCatsApril708009.jpg

Edited by Jen

Ok, so what I figured out so far is Bernadette and Jen are an item. What I can't figure out is where Fishmaster comes in.

lol

Good fishin' y'all and some real beauty cats! While everyone else is waiting for this season and that season to open, you guys are out slayin' em.

Thanks for the post.

Nice post Steve, seems I am going to have to remember to log out when I use your pc... I had a great time fishing last night. There is nothing like catching a cat fish while listening to the turkeys calling, and watching the eagles flying around ...

And for all those that were wondering... I do love myself as should everyone!

I just wouldn't do a post about it. LOL

Cheers,

Jen

(Bernadette)

Edited by Jen