An Awesome Day

With the nice forecast, Iceguy and myself thought it was a good day to take the boat for a wash in the lake. Met at Iceguys house for 5:00, loaded up the boat and we were off.

Day started off slow, Then about two hours in, Bang. Iceguy gets a nice laker off the dipsey diver.

100_0289-1.jpg

The Release...

100_0290.jpg

Then we did a whole lot of watching rods, and washing lures for about another two hours

100_0283.jpg

100_0285.jpg

Iceguy kinda laughs at me when I pull out an 8" Magnum Williams Whitefish, but not 10 minutes after I do,,,

100_0294.jpg

Biggest of the day, and my new personal best. Approx. 18lbs.

100_0296.jpg

Had two knockoffs as well, so overall, not a bad day. couldn't ask for nicer weather!!

Thanks again Rob for a great day!!

Stay tuned for his video report.

Sorry about the date of the pics. Didn't reset camera

Edited by steelhedrmatt

awesome fish guys..you know spring is here when you see posts like that...was just talking to my bro about unpacking my boat tomorrow to head out that way....gonna skip wednsday and go if the weathers nice...

Lookin for a partner for the morning if your down Al. But have to be home by noon. let me know.

You look like the guys that I launched in front of in Pt Dalhousie? You have a white Sylvan? I was in the smaller white Lund. You did better than we did, 1 missed fish on the planer boards.

Ya that was us. No hits on the planers for us though. In fact, I think thats you in the background of pic # 4

Edited by steelhedrmatt