Anyone else

Gerritt

I cannot remember the last time I have felt so ill... It started on Saturday and has progressively gotten worse... does it end? is this some sort of super bug going around?

My chest feels like an elephant is sitting on it and i feel as though I want to cough up my lungs... Feel as though I have been puffing on the bong all night I am so light headed...

Anyone else experiencing this? how long did it last?

G

Gerritt...I had it 3 weeks ago and also couldn't believe how it affected me. Mine lasted about a week and ended going on antibiotics to clear up the bronchitis that developed. I can still feel it in my chest a little bit. Have talked to many guys who got it....and haven't heard of many women or children with it. (I have a wife, three yr. old and one yr. old who didn't get it!) Good luck!!

Gerritt.....I had a cough that started roughly at the start of March. I was still functional, but pretty exhausted by the end of the day. Then on March 19th, I had fever, aches, stomach cramps, headache, couldn't get warm, night sweats. That lasted until March 22nd. In those 4 days, all I could eat was toast....and drank water and tea. By the 23rd, I was feeling hungry again and ate some food. Monday a little better, but I had no energy and had lost 8 pounds. By Tuesday still a little weak, but not so bad. I went back to work on the 26th.

There are few here at the office that have been gone for a week as well....same kind of symptoms. I'm just glad that no one else in my family got it. My little started to....but she fought it off.

Hope you start getting better soon....this is one hell of a bug going around! If you haven't already....go see your doctor...

Some news I saw mentioned a flu outbreak, I believe in Oklahoma that is nearing epidemic status. The flu shots here this year not to effective in preventing this strain. Don`t know anyone directly here in Ohio that has it, flu is dangerous take it easy see a doctor.

I cannot remember the last time I have felt so ill... It started on Saturday and has progressively gotten worse... does it end? is this some sort of super bug going around?

My chest feels like an elephant is sitting on it and i feel as though I want to cough up my lungs... Feel as though I have been puffing on the bong all night I am so light headed...

Anyone else experiencing this? how long did it last?

G

You better get yer a** to the doctor's ...yer prolly gettin' pneumonia! :blink:

Seeing my doctor on Monday, have had a nagging cough for over 4 weeks now, slightly sore throat. Headaches on an off. This thing went through all three of my kids like wildfire. My 4 year old looks like a little skeleton all the weight he lost.

Hopefully this thing is done once the weather warms up and we get outdoors a bit more.

I had strep throat and the doc said boarderline mono for 6 weeks this winter .... I lost 15 pounds but i still managed to make it out to my hut for them lakers and whities !! I was clear for 2 weeks and now my throat feels like razor blades. HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!

I know a lot of people who have had it and they can keep it.... I don't have time to be sick now while the tribs are blown. Once the tribs slow down to a dull roar perhaps I will have a sick day or too but I sure and heck better not actually be sick LOL.

I know now that after posting this and having avoided getting it all winter which in my job is very difficult (delivery person who has to take bills and money from people and I can't very offend a customer by whipping out the anti baterial gel in front of them, no matter how hard they have sneezed on the cash or bill) I will be sure to get it just before opening week........ when I have my first days off since last year's opening day for trout.

My chest feels like an elephant is sitting on it and i feel as though I want to cough up my lungs...

G

....Just a suggestion but GET OFF THOSE DAMN RESERVE SMOKES ! Man those things are nasty. Other than that I hope you feel better soon. :D

We're just starting our season here at work this week (Resort).

One guy who works for me is starting to show symptoms - sore throat etc.

4 kitchen staff have what he does or worse, and being kitchen staff...we all probably have it.

I think this is gonna be a heck of a month.

Hope Y'all feel better soon.

Hookset.

Hope your feeling better. Sounds like you have what I had last month, it was the worse one I ever had. Mine last for 2 weeks then made a little recovery and came back for a few more day with almost a total of 3 weeks feeling ill.

Hope you have a quick recovery

Mike

We're just starting our season here at work this week (Resort).

One guy who works for me is starting to show symptoms - sore throat etc.

4 kitchen staff have what he does or worse, and being kitchen staff...we all probably have it.

I think this is gonna be a heck of a month.

Hope Y'all feel better soon.

Hookset.

And they're serving food... can you tell us where so we can stay away !