I promise......

Gerritt

I will do my best to be a positive role model vs. being a jerk (I know what your thinking... Gerritt you're never a jerk!) but even I am have my short comings

I know this happens every year... and every year I tend to get sucked in.. but I feel I need to stand up for what is right and for those that need/deserve to be defended.

Cabin fever sucks plain and simple..

But please guys lets try and respect one another... This happens EVERY year... and to be honest it makes it tough on the mods.. Believe me they dont enjoy deleting posts or modifying them based upon our foolishness or lapse in judgement... I know.. I too have posts deleted.. as we all do...

I had a post deleted today.. and to be honest I thank the mod that did it.

Why? I was being defencive of people I call my friends ... and in doing so stooped to the offending posters level.. I should have known better and taken the high road... but I let my emotions get the better of me..

The mods here do a great job here trying to keep things somewhat civil...

I think we as adults should try and do the same..

So in closing I vote Thursday March 27th, HUG YOUR MOD DAY...

Gerritt

Dang Gerritt.. was that your choice... "I promise" or Mod Q ? :dunno::D

Dang, I figured that this was the year... ohh well maybe next time ;) ...

Thanks for taking the time mod's sometimes a thankless job where you can be called

anything from A-Z and beyond, but appreciate the time boys.

Edited by Bill Parker

Dang Gerritt.. was that your choice... "I promise" or Mod Q ? :dunno::D

Wayne... my choice... for once! LOL... I just saw what was happening and decided I wanted to be part of the solution... I know I have had my moments... being on here for 7 years does that to a fella... and yes I have opinions on different people...

But at the end of the day..... I just want this to work... as I know you do too..

G

Sorry you had to move out Steve, just as I was getting used to you. I just don`t make the beer runs well any more. New Oxford? a bit east of Somerset Pa on US 30 the long way to my house, use the PA turnpike to I 76. I know it`s not hockey but you can ski in the area around Somerset, Seven Springs was a nice resort.