PS3 ANYONE PLAY

DMASSE

Hey

My wife bought me a 80 GIG Playstation 3 for our 10 year anny> And Call of duty 4

My questions is : Does anyone here play that game, and do you play online. My user name online is DRMASSE so if you see me add me to your friends list

Dave

Hey

My wife bought me a 80 GIG Playstation 3 for our 10 year anny> And Call of duty 4

My questions is : Does anyone here play that game, and do you play online. My user name online is DRMASSE so if you see me add me to your friends list

Dave

I'm not familiar with the online part of gaming. Can you play cross platform? I have an old Xbox my son gave me when he got Xbox 360 but I only have COD3 for it. I have COD 4 for the PC ( and will be playing it once I get a better video card)

JF

My son has one but plays the sports games only, basketball, hockey, football, golf.... Even I started to play golf on it! Got hooked on it during the Christmas break but he won't play with me anymore cause I'm too easy to beat! :blush::oops:

He plays on line once in a while.

My son plays COD4 lots, I like Burnout Paradise. I'm not fast enough with the COD4 shooting. I watch my son play, and it's a pretty awesome game, awesome graphics. Were use to hering "our AV is online". You'll know what I mean once you play it. I just picked up a PSP also, been fiddling around with that a bit.

That's right! :thumbsup_anim: Tiger Woods Golf! I usually control Tiger and my son has his own character made up. I don't do that poorly, usually under par by several strokes but he is better :wallbash:

My son is a CPGA pro and he loves the game. That's why he got it for me.

JF

I am absolutely addicted to COD4 on PS3.

I literally just took a break from playing for about 4 hours already today.

I am so pleased with my PS3, which really is a home theater essential with the blue ray player and

large built in hard drive.

:thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Dutch

Hey

Dave

sorry bud , Im with the microsoft team...call of duty is way to addicting...Im scared to see what happens when these new maps get released !!!

I play COD4 P.C version online it's my second time around Commander status, the game is fast paced unless you snipe with the 50 cal. other than that have fun its one exciting online game.

P.S

Once you unlock that P90 theres no turning back and make sure you pick your perks wisely.

I'm thinkin' this kinda stuff would take time and money away from fishin'...

... aren't video games for little kids anyway?

I'm with you Dawg..Cept for Need for speed,Porsche Unleashed,the only video game ever needed.

Joe