2007 40 HP Merc - 4 stroke

Lowrance 522 iGPS - FishFinder/GPS Combo

Minn Kota All Terrain - 65 lb thrust

My most frequently fished-for species:

1) Bass

2) Walleye

3) Pike

4) Crappie

I run a 16.5' Crestliner Canadian with a 30hp 4stroke Jonson tiller. It tows great & is overall very efficient. Four years ago I originally bought this boat in mind to fish the lakes up at our trailer on the Kawarthas. But the last couple of seasons I have switched gears & have been focussing my efforts on the close to home trout, salmon & walleye of Erie & Ontario. Each year I have slowly been outtfitting the boat to make it more "big water friendly". Riggers, holders, GPS, a fixed mount VHF,.... I am very comfortable 5 miles offshore

HPIM0028.jpg

sat011.jpg

I fish out of a Alumacraft Navigator with a Yamaha 90 four stroke.My home lake is Lake Scugog where I have a trailer at Goreskis and I am there every weekend from May to October.

I like to hook up the boat a few times a year and head up to Simcoe and chase smallies and I made myself a promise this year to get out more and try some different waters we`ll see how that goes given the predicted price of gas.

LookinforWalleye,

What size & year is your Navigator? How do you like it? Hows it ride in choppy water?

I've been thinking about upgrading to a Navigator 175.

Here's my current boat. '86 SeaNymph 145 FM, w/35 HP Force.

IMG_0744.jpg

FortuneLakeinboat.jpg

Here's my rig....it's an older one but perfect for me. I love the old girl!

I bought this late last year and had been fixing it up. It's an 18'10 Bayliner BassTrophy with a 125 Force. I bought a 71lb motor guide trolling motor for it at BPS a couple of weeks ago.

...come on May!

Lookinforwalleye......have you had much trouble with your Force engine?

If anyone knows where to get a windshield, please let me know. A company in the US are making this model but last I emailed them, they might not have it until later in the summer.

Cheers,

Paul

Glad to meet ya all and see what you do your favorite hobby in. This kind of helps us get through those winter blaws. I am getting the itch, more and more as the posts keep coming.

Looking at all the toys in here makes me think I better take a little more cash to the sport show on Saturday.

Just realized that I don't have a good pic of my boat. Most of the time is spent in a 18.5 Sea Swirl powered up with a 175 Evinrude. Been a great boat for me. Takes the Nipissing waves very well and NO CARPETS!!! Rinse the worm guts down and away we go again to see if we can catch a pickerel..

summer06149.jpg

Don't post often, but this is a great way to get all geared up for the new open water season. :D

I fish for walleye and my 2008 rig is a Tracker Tundra 21 Team Edition with a OptiMax 250Pro XS and a 9.9 Pro Kicker.

08Tundra.jpg

-s

Edited by eye-tracker

FortuneLakeinboat.jpg

Here's my rig....it's an older one but perfect for me. I love the old girl!

I bought this late last year and had been fixing it up. It's an 18'10 Bayliner BassTrophy with a 125 Force. I bought a 71lb motor guide trolling motor for it at BPS a couple of weeks ago.

...come on May!

Lookinforwalleye......have you had much trouble with your Force engine?

If anyone knows where to get a windshield, please let me know. A company in the US are making this model but last I emailed them, they might not have it until later in the summer.

Cheers,

Paul

Zib has the Force I run a Yamaha.

I am fishing a 1999 Princecraft 16'9" Pro Series with a 90hp Yamaha 4 stroke. I am fishing for bass, lake trout and pike on the Lake of Bays. I'd be happy to hook up with anyone that might be up that way. I hope to be up there most of the summer. Trout ...... very soon.

here's mine

JFK_NYC_1_.jpg

:whistling::asshat:

Now thats one mean great lakes trolling machine :thumbsup_anim:

I got one of those Big Jon 60' Long Arm Down riggers that would fit right on the deck

Shouldn't use too much fuel, just start her up and let her coast to a stop which should be the other side of the lake by then. :P