Hi anton..... i just joined here two weeks ago and am very impressed by the help and welcome i have already received...

Maybe we should try to organize a newbie fishin day and get one of the OLD GUYS to take us out for the day?

lol

splashhopper...

aka

Ron in London,ON

Hi Guys,

I’ve been swimming around this board since last month and might have posed or asked questions without the proper introductions, I apologize…

So here it is… My name is Anton and I am 31 years old. I am from Scarborough, Ontario. I work for Novopharm (pharmaceutical) and I LOVE fishing!!! I try my best to get out and fish under any conditions regardless of season  (ie: I was out on Cooks Bay last Saturday during the massive storm, had a great day with jumbo Perch, biggest being 1.6 lbs). The reason I joined this board is to gain good knowledge about the sport and to make some good friendships.

I have been checking out other boards as well, but I think when it comes to pure knowledge and experience, this board ROCKS, I’ve noticed there are several serious / heavy weight fishing guys here, so I decided to stay 

Anyways.. I am glad I am here, and if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Anton

Aka: BrownFisher

Hey do you work at the Novopharm in Stouffville?????

Glad to meet ya by the way!

Hi anton..... i just joined here two weeks ago and am very impressed by the help and welcome i have already received...

Maybe we should try to organize a newbie fishin day and get one of the OLD GUYS to take us out for the day?

lol

splashhopper...

aka

Ron in London,ON

That sounds like a plan to me! we should...