Greencoachdog

~~~Who else wants to get together and drive down there just give the OldDog a good kick in the :asshat: ~~You know some of us enjoy the cold weather Phishen, but there seems to be a lot of ummm gosh hate to say it sounds dirty to me B :asshat: Phishermen on this site, now I have to go and wash my phingers, for typing that UGH :wallbash:

Battery blanket? I just plugged in my bed blanket...

Wussy, :D :D :D

I kinda figgered the heat generation from that big plasma you own would heat the whole house, and the surrounding foundation!!!!!!!!!!

I know the ones we have at work can generate a lot of heat. Darn near have the scar tissue to prove it.

Argh...I wish I could say the same her in Toronto. As CCMT mentioned, we are under an extreme cold alert with temps dropping to -13C and -20C with windchill.

There is yet another snow storm forcasted to hit the GTA mid next week. This winter seems like its never going to end...

I wouldn't be surprised if there was still snow out when I pick up my new/used boat in April!

Bernie, Zib, Ol'phart, and Rattletrap 2... y'all act like I'm the one forcing you to live up there where the winters are harsh! ;)

C'mon down!!!... i've gotta nice fat Crappie with y'alls name on it! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

Can't give up the better deer hunting & smallmouth fishing. The musky fishing in Lake St. Clair & the spring walleye run in the Detroit River would be hard to give up. Plus a Yankee like me wouldn't be too welcome down there. :D I always did get some strange looks when I would stop on my drive down to Florida. Getting passed by a semi on the highway while I'm doing 85-90 mph is a like scary too. :D

If the economy in Michigan doesn't get better soon I may have to move down your way. Wouldn't be able to sell my house though.

Edited by Zib