Here She Is! (nf) Pic

fishergirl72

Well here is a picture of my new niece. Her name is Deanna. My brother-in-law just started his 2 week leave from Afganhistan and he got home just in time to be there for the birth of his first child. She weighed in at 5 lbs 11 oz. I could have not asked for a better christmas gift and this is going to be a christmas two remember. At least the daddy can spend his 2 weeks with his daughter before he goes back on his tour. tammy____bojan___baby_deana.jpg

Edited by fishergirl72

Great looking family. I hope your brother in-law enjoys his time with the family and let him know were all proud of him and the other troops doing what there doing.

Hi Smokey! Thank you :D I told my mom last night to pass on all the support on here to him.When him and my sister went into her work the other day (a restarunt) everyone gave him a standing ovation when they walked in. :thumbsup_anim: The troops really appreicate all the support they get from home.

Edited by fishergirl72

Enjoy those precious moments they pass so quickly, Merry Christmas

Thanks proboat, Merry Christmas to you too! :santa:

That is awesome FG. Congrats to the family and thanks to the soldier / father that puts himself in's harms way. Merry Christmas.

Thank you very much Squid! Merry Christmas to you too! :santa: