What to do with $165 usd?

JerseyDog

I won $165 usd in my Dead Pool.

Since the money has bad karma, I thought I should just spend it on something I wouldn't usually buy for myself instead of paying bills or buying more RRSP's or something else so responsible. After all, the last thing I want is my RRSP to have bad karma.

Anyway, I've been struggling for the last couple of days so I thought I'd ask OFC.

Does anyone have any thoughts about the perfect gift to oneself for no more than $165 usd?

not sure what a dead pool is but, if u didn't put much money if any into the pool, u could turn into good karma in the form of a donation to a good cause, but since you're lookin for something less responsible

buy somethin u wouldn't normally buy yourself or a loved one

if it were me, as said already a nice "overdue" diner with the girlfriend or buddy would get it

WOOOOOHOOOOOO

post #1000 for me

Edited by walleyejigger

buy another beagle, Malcolm pups are starting to open their eyes

Honestly pay yourself first

$165 can give one a bit of piece of mind and relaxation in this hectic world. Whatever it takes to put a smile on your face - be it a case of Stella or new lures but don't forget to try and put a smile on someones elses too! Makes the day better.

Jersey dog.. use it to make a little boys day... infact more then one day..

Bid on the early bird items for Tyler.

NBA tickets still waiting to be bid on...

Know that you $$ is going to a good cause.. helping a kid that is special and requires some special friends to help him along.

One good turn deserves another...

G.