Shelly

:Gonefishing: New to the board and just wanted to say hi. There are not to many things I like more than fishing, boy's and beer. I spend most of my time in the summer in the north fishing for eyes ( when I can find a boat to ride in) And much of the fall on the Bay of Quinte for the bigger eyes. Like to ice fish on simcoe but still have much to learn, Like how to stay warm and how not to get to loaded to drive home that sort of stuff. So hello to all and heres to some great fishing reports and pictures. :wub: Edited by Shelly

:Gonefishing: New to the board and just wanted to say hi. There are not to many things I like more than fishing, boy's and beer. I spend most of my time in the summer in the north fishing for eyes ( when I can find a boat to ride in) And much of the fall on the Bay of Quinte for the bigger eyes. Like to ice fish on simcoe but still have much to learn, Like how to stay warm and how not to get to loaded to drive home that sort of stuff. So hello to all and heres to some great fishing reports and pictures. :wub:

[/q

Edited by BSER

:thumbsup_anim: welcome to the board Shelly, with your intrests I am sure we will get along just great! Nothing better than a nice cold beer on a hot day to drink. I always go up north in the summer fishing for eyes and I want to try sturgeon fishing next year. Fishindevil and I do most of our fishing in the summer, and do nothing else. Again welcome :)