New Years Day = fishing liscence renewals

Dondorfish

Just a friendly reminder that with the New Year comes the renewal of your fishing Liscences. I always buy the 3 year so that I only have to worry about it every 3 years - this is the year - guess I'll be on - line this afternoon.

Happy New Year all!

Don

:Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I paid for my 3yr renewal on the 29th of November and still haven't gotten the new one in the mail.... I have to find out what I have to do so I can go fishing on the first if it doesn't show up tomorrow.

I do have a print out promising that my outdoor card will arrive in 20 days though LOL so that only makes it about 8 days too late now.

only the government could be this incompetent...

Got my 3 year sports mid November and I still only have the print out.

I'm with Roy and Fisherman and still haven't recieved mine. Of course when you order it they say delivery is 3 weeks, I'm glad I printed off the temporary as well to keep in my fishing kit.

I also bought my 3 year small game and fishing licence online Nov 29th/07 and I am still waiting for the card to arrive in the mail. I was wondering if I was alone waiting for the card but I guess I am not the only one. Good thing I printed out the licence.

Tom

YEAH my rant worked too!!!! It came in the mail today for me TOO....

Nothing like waiting till the last minute though. I would have been ticked since I only printed off the receipt.... I figured I had lots of time. I just hope the sometimers I suffer from allows me to remember not to trust them when I reup in 2010.... LOL