Puppy pictures

aplumma

I finally got my camera back with the pictures of my new (3 weeks ago) puppy from the shelter. He is now a 3 month old Red Tick coon hound. He was born at the shelter with a litter of 8 others and is now getting used to being a farm dog. His name is Hunter and he has a nose that he uses very effectivly finding all of the bunny,deer and squirell trails that were made in the farm. Here are a few shots of him when he was 2 months old.

Art

Nice lookin' pup...would fit right in with the Walker Hounds my neighbor has penned up out back near the woods...That is all but "Dirty Gerty"...she is the only one that learned how to escape by climbing over the pen...I used to catch her and keep her on a running line until her owner got home...that is until I found out she was quite capable of climbing back in on her own... :)

Here she is in the back yard right now...

Not a very good picture but she won't come too close to me anymore...I wonder why ?

Well Twilight the other dog just kind of in the picture is T bone he is my brothers deer hound.He is the trainer for the puppy along with uncle dude a labordoodle that joe also owns and the puppys roomate is jet my black laborador.

Art

What a sweetie Art!!

I'm hoping to get a dog when my dear old Felix uses up his 9th life. He's about 16 or so years old now, but lots of spunk left in him. He'll be around for awhile yet.

That's a nice looking dog.

Joey