Final Days, Year End & Freeze Up. Report.

Moosebunk

Wow...I had to read this report over 2 days...LOL. Great job on the report but more importantly, congrats on achieving all your goals in 2007! Looks like you had another banner year...thanks for sharing your experiences here on OFC....you are one of the guys on here that really motivates bly and I.

Those ice pike are truly incredible...I shake my head every time I see them....LOL.

From the Hobbit

You are a fishing GOD!!!

The name is Poseidon. Muhahahaha Ruler of the Seas, son of Chronus (Lew) and bother to Hades (Rich) and Zeus (TJ). With the thrust of thy trident I spear pike and walleye from the depths of Ontario's dirty but virginesque northern rivers, only to then eat the succulent marinated fired flesh washing it down with the nectar of the hop and barley.

A God indeed.

Damn Bunker.... I had to join register just to comment..... I've been following all your posts, and I've got to say your writing is freaking engaging and the photography spectacular... Keep up the good work, you've motivated me to get up to Trout Lake this summer... You're invited if interested.

Cheers,

-P@

Damn Bunker.... I had to join register just to comment..... I've been following all your posts, and I've got to say your writing is freaking engaging and the photography spectacular... Keep up the good work, you've motivated me to get up to Trout Lake this summer... You're invited if interested.

Cheers,

-P@

Patty my good man :clapping::thumbsup_anim: Was just thinking of the old brookie holes tonight when signing an Xmas card for your bro. Wishing.... dreaming of getting back up there. I hope to one day soon, yet this summer could be tough with 3 big trips planned already and a fourth for the fall in the works. Keep me posted though bro with any dates at all, sooner you know the better. If it could work with some shift changes I would so rent a car and do some fish-tailing offroad touring up them logging roads so I could drop the float tube in Mary for a 3 1/2 lb'er. :lol: You guys are fishing the main lake now too. Finally they backed off and opened it up. Like to see your dad pick up a 7 in there on his fave Mickey Finn. :D

Thanks for the kind words. I take it you pick up my links at FB?

Now you got my head spinning with trout. This summer is dedicated to brookies... stay tuned. :w00t: Merry Ho Ho, and maybe see ya down in Paaaaarth over the New Year.

Dang, I musta been off sick the day we learned Greek mythology back in high school, cause I'm not sure if I've been slammed, praised or laffed at here :lol::thumbsup_anim:

I don't know either Lew... :whistling: Cronus must have had something to do with time.. and he had godly children. Good or evil I don't know. I think you're safe... but for fun we'll just laugh about it. hehe