Bay Of Quinte Walleyes Were On Today !!!!!

fishindevil

Well i decided to hit the bay of quinte again today seeing how yesterday we did well,so i thought they would be hitting again this morning....well i was right so kevin and myself headed down to picton this morning at 4:30am,....by 6:00am we were crossing on the ferry at glenora to get to the boat launch on the north side,well kevin is the rookie today and was eager to learn about the bay of quinte,and how to get those big walleyes to co-operate,so we get all set up,the same as i did yeasterday headed east towards the kieth shoal area,to a few spots i had marked on my GPS where i was seeing baitfish,and the big hooks that were walleyes following them,so just as keving got his 2 roids with in-line planners set up,BANG fish on!!!!! the planner takes a backwards dive....yup thats a big fish !!!!!...so thats how are day began...kevin lands that one and is now hooked for life,he cant believe his eyes !!!! a nice 12lb walleye.....caught on a deep diver reef runner back 110ft down about 24ft....we then started to work the area over as i was trying to stay away from the other boats as it was calm and very bright so i knew that the fish would be very easily spooked !!!!! so all the hard work payed off,we then ended up catching 4 more big walleyes all between 6-12 lbs,and several times during the day it was sunny,no wind,then cloudy and wind it was a weird weather day for sure.... all were taken off the boards,with either reef runners or deep-diving tail-dancers,and one fish off the manns stretch+20....i so we did very well considering we didnt see any other fish caught ,and the bright calm conditions,there was alot of people that got skunked today....so heres our fish for the day !!!!!! 6lb,8lb,10lb,11lb,12lb walleyes.....so here are our well earned walleye pics so enjoy.and my partner has some more pics as well..man i cant wait till next weekend...when i do it all over again merland park here i come !!!!!!!

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov11th07009.jpg

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov11th07007.jpg

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov11th07012.jpg

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov11th07013.jpg

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov11th07017.jpg

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov11th07011.jpg

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov11th07023.jpg

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov11th07021.jpg

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov11th07018.jpg

Well Shawn I just answered your last report and now you just wowed me again.Ok I won't be able to sleep now until oh maybe thursday.I am totally pumped now.Noticed you haven't shaved too busy catching walleye.Kevin I guess your not doing much on that to do list :whistling:

WTG guys holy ..........S............ :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing::clapping:

MTP

Good job guys - congrats on all those big fish. Nice to see what lures you were using too - I got some of those but never had the chance to use them. Were the baitfish and walleye suspended or near bottom?

Yes the fish were very spooky,with all the boat traffic,i tried to stay well away from them,and you could see the walleyes streaking down to deeper water it was only a few times where you could see them comming up for a look,and as the day went on the walleyes went deeper in an attempt,to get away from the shadows caused by the boats.....