What are the odds? Absoluting Non-fishing and not funny either

irishfield

Four years ago last week.... my sister and brother-in-law were to fly to England to spend time with my Brother, that flies for Skyservice out of England every Summer/Fall. 2 days before they were to go my brother-in-law drops dead, without even closing his truck door, as he steps out to head into the IGA in Bewdley for groceries.

Now 4 years later my sister is finally mentally ready to make the trip, with my 81 year old Mother, and they were to leave tomorrow AM. I get a call this morning at 9am and I'm told that this morning they found my sister's brother-in-law dead in his bed.

Un f rigg in believable!

Edited by irishfield

Well the good (if that's possible) news is that I just talked with my sister and her B-in-law, Phillip, didn't want any visitation so it sounds like they are going to keep him cool until she get's back from England, then do the burial. She's upset about it but like I told her Philip would want her to go on the trip. My Mother is now on her way there, so it sounds like they will be going as planned to England tomorrow. Gonna be a tough trip for my sister though, I suspect, as Phillip has either lived in the same house, next door to them, or around the corner for ~35 years and in her life on a daily basis.

Four years ago last week.... my sister and brother-in-law were to fly to England to spend time with my Brother, that flies for Skyservice out of England every Summer/Fall. 2 days before they were to go my brother-in-law drops dead, without even closing his truck door, as he steps out to head into the IGA in Bewdley for groceries.

Now 4 years later my sister is finally mentally ready to make the trip, with my 81 year old Mother, and they were to leave tomorrow AM. I get a call this morning at 9am and I'm told that this morning they found my sister's brother-in-law dead in his bed.

Un f rigg in believable!

If Life was a person, he would be one twisty weird bugger. Sadly, we all have the headstones as proof. But then there's hardly ever a good time for good folks to die.

JF

Sure does show why each day is as important as it is...

Fish your butts off while you can,

and spend all the time you can with friends and family.

No telling whats gonna happen tomorrow.

Sorry for the loss Wayne.

Hookset.